David Shamey, Level 2

Cannon

According to the rules this the "attempt" must be void))

Edited by SeNoLD
  • Like 1

You CANNOT  post a video publicly before the judges actually JUDGE your attempts.  Simple as that.  For some reason, you cannot understand this.  After the judges give their ruling, no problem.  

Can someone please let me know how this is not clear? I have emailed him THREE times now telling him what the issue was. 🤪🤪

"BEFORE IT IS OFFICIALLY JUDGED"

are the key words.  The judges need to give their ruling on the official attempt you submit FIRST.

11 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

3 whites both right and left hand.

Congrats!

Congratulations Senold! 

For the first time that I can recall, ever, I’m sensing some animosity towards the MM cert process... and I’m not sure why. In years prior there hasn’t been issues or concerns with how this thing works. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I stand with Bill, Matt, and Chez on this one. The process is fine how it is.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tommy J. said:

For the first time that I can recall, ever, I’m sensing some animosity towards the MM cert process... and I’m not sure why. In years prior there hasn’t been issues or concerns with how this thing works. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I stand with Bill, Matt, and Chez on this one. The process is fine how it is.

Am I doing a poor job of telling him what rule he needs to adhere to next time? Serious question.  He just cannot post another video of any close of the cert gripper until we can judge the attempts officially. :)

Just now, Wannagrip said:

Am I doing a poor job of telling him what rule he needs to adhere to next time? Serious question.  He just cannot post another video of any close of the cert gripper until we can judge the attempts officially. :)

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Can someone please let me know how this is not clear? I have emailed him THREE times now telling him what the issue was. 🤪🤪

I think it's crystal clear.

• Like 1

Possible language barriers in translation somewhere,
but i think he's misunderstood , as someone basically peer pressured him into taking down just a basic training video that was nothing to do with his certification. would cause some confusion for anyone.

too easy give the man a challenge send him a couple of them to attempt at once next time?, with all the complaining you do on time frame of Russia shipping ect.

2 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

I perfectly understood what you said, I will not post anything else before judging, but objectively this is not in the rules.