Brian Shaw cut from Arnold Strongman Classic in 2020 - Enter Grip?

DAVE101

6 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Meh. If that’s how you view it. But regardless, I and many others find it to be a (as in 1 of many) relevant measuring stick for integrity of a friend or brother though. Too many fish in the sea to be taking interest in a brothers lady. Just move on and prove you can get you’re fill without waiting on 2nds from a guy you call a friend. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Because surely you don’t love you’re brother that much you need to taste his leftovers? 😂

If im being honest, i could care less about the personal lives of strongmen.. i just want to see them lift heavy crap. So I’m just gonna chalk this side story up as another lesson. To stay in my lane with regards to friends love lives, and only roll with others who do the same.

Truer words have never been spoken. If you is  creepin in the background, your a viper in the grass.

9 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

That sounds arbitrary and a just a little bit childish, but everyone is welcome to their opinions.

Sounds like a great idea for the latest action film ..... “THE ARBITRATOR”... is Schwarzenegger too old to play him? 

58 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Truer words have never been spoken. If you is  creepin in the background, your a viper in the grass.

All I gotta say is good luck to anyone trying to swoop in and charm Mrs. Jennings after I croak... or before.. I’m pretty sure that if I wasn’t standing behind others she loved at the time, I’d have caught hot lead in mag-dump rapid fire fashion a time or two. 😳

Anything less than an equal crazy is gonna get chewed up and spit out by her wild ass!

her go to is cashing in on that pistol packin’ Texas mamma reputation.

i guarantee in the event I get out of line, the case might look a lot like this..

83A4E54E-9C26-42F8-AB38-B5BB855989FA.png

Edited by Tommy J.

adder to the bro rule on exes. If anyone cares. If you ask permission from your bro to hook up with an ex, and said bro gives blessing, then said bro cannot change his mind later. 😝

Edited by Tommy J.

Eh, since were so far off topic anyway, I'll just remind everyone that women aren't property, especially when that ownership has to do with an ex, so... There's that.

But consenting adults should be able to do whatever they want with each other, full stop. Yes that might have repercussions within a friend group, but everything comes with a price.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wobbler said:

Eh, since were so far off topic anyway, I'll just remind everyone that women aren't property, especially when that ownership has to do with an ex, so... There's that.

But consenting adults should be able to do whatever they want with each other, full stop. Yes that might have repercussions within a friend group, but everything comes with a price.

To me, It’s not about property or ownership, it’s about the honor among  supposed friends and respect for their relationship whether current or former . It’s an unwritten guy code that like most things of honor and tradition these days   are eroding away with the times and being traded in for “anything goes if it feels good”.... but that’s just my take. 

Edited by Guest

Sure, so discuss it openly or there could be consequences.

If you mention your intentions and the friend has a problem with that, might be time to make a decision.

If you go for it without saying anything, probably wasn't much of a friendship to begin with, so oh well.

There are different types of friendships, maybe nothing a quick fist fight can't resolve.

I am specifically avoiding the term "ask" here because that implies the right to grant or withhold permission.

If the dude is dead... pretty sure "bro code" doesn't apply there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wobbler said:

If the dude is dead... pretty sure "bro code" doesn't apply there.

Yeah. Pretty sure Jesse Or mike  hasnt come back and been like wtf how you gonna do me like that.

What exactly does this discussion that this has turned into have to do with Grip Training? I have the answer: Zero, Nada, Zip, Nothing.

Since this is so far off tangent, we'll close this as the main topic has run its course obviously! Thanks everyone.

Maybe head over to the Dating Site forums for this type of discussion. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2