Arnold Classic 2020 Armlifting Championship- best roster of athletes ever?

AdamTGlass

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Eric’s one of the best there is all around no doubt. Well rounded and has a chance against anyone on any day of the week.... 

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Big-time gentleman and a quiet grip assassin!

No one is doubting how great he is as a man or in grip sport. But id put up a friendly wager that says tanner takes 110

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

No one is doubting how great he is as a man or in grip sport. But id put up a friendly wager that says tanner takes 110

I’m a Christian man, I don’t gamble and never will.... but I think it’s anyones game 

1 minute ago, Stephen Anderson said:

I’m in on this as well. Any takers?

LOL, I only bet on myself in grip contest outcomes(see OSH 2020) Fun to predict the Arnold’s and can’t wait to watch the event.

• Like 1

I would have had a better chance of beating Tanner last year, before he decided to add body weight and get his axle strength up. Him being the favorite in two of the three events (RT and SB), I'll need to try to make up as much ground as possible on the axle.

It's too bad the Saxon Bar isn't in the mix, I think it would make the 110 class results even harder to predict.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eric Roussin said:

I would have had a better chance of beating Tanner last year, before he decided to add body weight and get his axle strength up. Him being the favorite in two of the three events (RT and SB), I'll need to try to make up as much ground as possible on the axle.

It's too bad the Saxon Bar isn't in the mix, I think it would make the 110 class results even harder to predict.

Eric, with respects, good luck! Tanner will get near 200k on the axle this year.

TEXAS STRONG!!! 👊🏻💥

Edited by Tommy J.
  • Like 2

I'm a little lost here. Is the contest still on? It sounded like the whole weekend is canceled except for the Bodybuilding show and the Strongman show.

Edited by devinhoo