80D bend

Tommy J.

@Briso yes, welcome back! I can remember two years ago. Good time and also a candidate for the under 90kg/200lbs group

Another two things come in my mind...

For Alex Cert another good option could be @VITALIK SEVKO also good in english and he met him personally some years ago. I will contact him about that!

And I stay in contact with @Juha Lehtimäki as all of you know he was capabel to cert the Gold two years ago. Last year he had an surgery, but perhaps he will come back in 2020. I will push him to this step :D

I think it´s time to open an own thread for this bending year!

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 12:32 PM, Tommy J. said:

So initially when watching it, I spotted a couple other attempted bars on the desk as well. 2 of them were the black class 12.9 bolts with the allen heads. I have one of those that Hannes sent me that I also didn’t finish, but took further than Alex. Pics below.

189A416E-C69D-4A87-BF64-D901DF63A5C5.jpeg

8DF1A3E0-B8CC-445C-BE4D-620FF04D6915.jpeg

But then I searched his channel and saw this vid:

And thought “holy shit!”

yep, that’s a bad dude

Holy shit is right. I've never seen a gold go down like that and under cert conditions?!?!? Wtf. Although he should place the camera outside facing in. The reason it's so dark is because it's too bright outside. Never take video or pics facing the sun etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, king crusher said:

Holy shit is right. I've never seen a gold go down like that and under cert conditions?!?!? Wtf. Although he should place the camera outside facing in. The reason it's so dark is because it's too bright outside. Never take video or pics facing the sun etc.

I agree. Although the lighting was able to catch the most important parts, the measuring and wrapping. Would be nice to also have good lighting on him during the bend

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, Horrido said:

I am not on Facebook, but I try to contact Hannes for sure. At the moment he and I take part on the Steel Shredder Competition from David Horne. There I can send him some messages I think.

I know from Wiggy that he can't bend DO without a lot of pain in his shoulders. So unfortunatly there will be not a comeback from sweden.

Yeah. I unfortunately suffered a type 5 labrum tear on my left shoulder when I dislocated it in march last year. I’m not sure I’ll ever be good for a serious DO run again 😕

• Sad 1

@Tommy J. I've been having a hell of a time finding non galvanized 80d spikes in Tucson. If you feel like sending me some I'll be happy to give this challenge a go. I may try a few more ACE hardware's but Home Depot and Lowes out here only have dipped galvanized now.

BTW, if we're talking about Wiggy, I have to throw my boy Chad Kovach into the ring. I think he's starting a comeback. I'm trying to get that jackass motivated. LOL

Edited by vikingsrule92

2 hours ago, vikingsrule92 said:

@Tommy J. I've been having a hell of a time finding non galvanized 80d spikes in Tucson. If you feel like sending me some I'll be happy to give this challenge a go. I may try a few more ACE hardware's but Home Depot and Lowes out here only have dipped galvanized now.

BTW, if we're talking about Wiggy, I have to throw my boy Chad Kovach into the ring. I think he's starting a comeback. I'm trying to get that jackass motivated. LOL

Mine are dipped also. I can send spikes tho. And I have a non galvanized super easy spike that Tim Tolbert sent me if you want it? I bent the others that he sent in imps

Somebody say Gold Nail!?  
You guys partying without me!?  🎉 

Been wanting to take another run myself too...  but Inch DB training is taking all my energy @ the moment!!  
once it falls I’m back at it T!!  💪🏻😎

Good luck gentlemen!  💯👊🏻

• Like 1