Thomas inch dumbbell 172 and 20 pound sledgehammer x6 combo feat

Joe, that is so freakin strong 💪💪💪 World Class feat. I have never seen anyone do that combo and 20lb stamped 6 reps with left hand-holy smokes!! Congrats👏

10 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Joe, that is so freakin strong 💪💪💪 World Class feat. I have never seen anyone do that combo and 20lb stamped 6 reps with left hand-holy smokes!! Congrats👏

Thanks, Mike! Training with the FBBC 2.5 inch crusher and a 2 3/8 WW replica with bare steel  have paid off. Reducing my exercises to a few have paid off. Not messing with so many things at once. One pinch day and one thick bar day with a sledge day in the middle . 

Edited by Guest

Pretty crazy, doing one rep with that hammer alone is a feat. And then you do many while holding the Inch for so long. Well done!

1 hour ago, tja said:

Pretty crazy, doing one rep with that hammer alone is a feat. And then you do many while holding the Inch for so long. Well done!

I actually felt that holding something in my other hand made the levers easier. Like the co contraction of the hold activated more strength in the opposite hand. I felt like I had 5 more reps on the hammer, just couldn’t hold the bell anymore.

5 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Your thickbar just keeps getting stronger. Amazing combo there, Joe!

Thank you so much, Big guy. Less is more. I’ve come to the realization that less exercises with a focus on more specific things rather than trying to do so many things is what works for me. Meat and potatoes lifts and not wasting time on things that don’t have a lot of bang for the buck or the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

Edited by Guest

Amazing bro! WTH that is pure world class. Very strong thick bar and The Best ever in Sledge hammers.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:05 AM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Thanks, Mike! Training with the FBBC 2.5 inch crusher and a 2 3/8 WW replica with bare steel  have paid off. Reducing my exercises to a few have paid off. Not messing with so many things at once. One pinch day and one thick bar day with a sledge day in the middle . 

So you don't train as much? I mean not doing many things at once? And the crusher + the WW helped a lot? Doing reps mostly?

Great feat!

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Amazing bro! WTH that is pure world class. Very strong thick bar and The Best ever in Sledge hammers.

So you don't train as much? I mean not doing many things at once? And the crusher + the WW helped a lot? Doing reps mostly?

Less training as far as different exercises. Still same amount of days ( no more than 3) and yes FBBC Crusher 2.5 and a WW replica of 2 3/8 inch only for Thick bar. I do not less than 3 reps a set at top set.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:05 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

This is how I've started my grip training again, Sunday evening- Thick Bar and Wednesday Pinch with some other vanity forearm work thrown in for a set of two. So, for me this is awesome to see because your results and this lift is mind warping for me. Unreal power brother.

1 hour ago, MeatPlow said:

This is how I've started my grip training again, Sunday evening- Thick Bar and Wednesday Pinch with some other vanity forearm work thrown in for a set of two. So, for me this is awesome to see because your results and this lift is mind warping for me. Unreal power brother.

This is what I’ve found, but I have had a lot of strength to begin with and I’ve always done better with less volume and days of training. So it may not work for others. The key though, is to pick the exercises that give one the most bang for your buck. The best thick bar and pinch exercises that give more than just one benefit. Like ones that work the grip and the wrist in one seem best for me. I don’t like to spend too much time training. I am an in and out kind of guy. Then on to other things.

11 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I am an in and out kind of guy. Then on to other things

That's what she said...

5 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I set you up for that one and you have satisfied me well, Miguel! 🤣

And that's what Mrs. Rindo sas every night...  :D