Rafter Pullups

Guest Monkey Paws

Guest Monkey Paws

Some interest was expressed regarding the real video of me performing rafter pull-ups.  My old free web page is gone but I have a new account and here is the link to my new site: http://boulderer.topcities.com/index.htm  

I guess the video can’t be directly accessed due to Topcities restrictions so just go to my site and check out the video page.  The training page may also interest you since it is grip related.

I know the site and video is weak; I look like a dork with my legs in the air but I am under my deck and there is not much headroom.  The lighting also sucks so I will definitely get some better footage eventually.   I am planning on making some really cool Tahoe and Yosemite climbing videos available via the Internet but I have not had a chance yet.  My web page is brand new but I will make it better when I have a chance.  The grip article was written a long time ago, I tried to make sure the links still work but if you find a dead one let me know.  If anyone has comments or suggestions email me at mailto:boulderer@boulderingmail.com or post them here.

Thanks,

Mark Harris

(Edited because linking directly to the rafter video doesn't work)

(Edited by Monkey Paws at 9:39 pm on May 31, 2001)