146.4lb THUMBLESS Fat Gripz Extreme DB DL

Kluv#0

No touching of forearm and weighed. Other vid is sledgehammer feat 12lb stamped(13.3) side coin DL and 8 lb(9.4) front coin dl. Merry Wristmas to all!

• Like 5

Strong lift. I tried this a few months ago with my 75 mm trainer handle. Only managed to get 62 kg off the ground a bit. Definitely very challenging.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

Strong lift. I tried this a few months ago with my 75 mm trainer handle. Only managed to get 62 kg off the ground a bit. Definitely very challenging.

Thank you. One of the greatest grip men ever designed a 1 arm DB dL program for me and it’s working very well. Nice- 75 mm is quite porky with 62kg 💪. I often wonder how strong I would be if I gave up Keypinch, LMAO

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank you. One of the greatest grip men ever designed a 1 arm DB dL program for me and it’s working very well. Nice- 75 mm is quite porky with 62kg 💪. I often wonder how strong I would be if I gave up Keypinch, LMAO

Haha that KP crap is nerfing all your gainzzzz :D 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

1/2/20 Wrist workout- highlight 153lbs Fat Gripz Extreme Thumbless Rogue 2.0 bar

beast.png.88d7feaf29369764e46287db9e7105af.png

• Like 2

Thanks Joe. I listed you, Adam, Tanner, Eric Roussin, James Retarides, Justin Major, Luke Raymond  who have better all-around wrist strength in North America Gripsport than this old 🦁💪🙏💯

Edited by Kluv#0
Forgot about legend Luke

22 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Joe. I listed you, Adam, Tanner, Eric Roussin, James Retarides, Justin Major, Luke Raymond  who have better all-around wrist strength in North America Gripsport than this old 🦁💪🙏💯

Great assessment, but I think you are in the mix for sure!