Jump to content
mcalpine1986

Your Favourite beers.

Recommended Posts

Boulderbrew
4 hours ago, Buccos1 said:

My wife bought me the 120 minute IPA which is done in small batches and it was phenomenal!

If you get some more, age then for a few years. I had one that was aged for five years awhile back...really really good, the top end bitterness is totally gone when the beer gets some age on it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannon
On 12/5/2019 at 3:13 PM, Tom Flesher said:

Get off my lawn

It's fantastic beer. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jasonotto

Depends on the mood I'm in.  New Belgium Voodoo IPA is always my go to, but Bells Two Hearted is right there as well.  North Coast Old Rasputin is a Russian imperial Stout and is my all time favorite especially this time of year.  Southerntier 2xmas is also a fave!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Flesher
1 hour ago, jasonotto said:

Depends on the mood I'm in.  New Belgium Voodoo IPA is always my go to, but Bells Two Hearted is right there as well.  North Coast Old Rasputin is a Russian imperial Stout and is my all time favorite especially this time of year.  Southerntier 2xmas is also a fave!

Southern Tier makes the best pumpkin beer I’ve ever had (Warlock imperial pumpkin stout)

Edited by Tom Flesher
Thread is not about beef.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jasonotto

Yes, also their Pumpking is on point as well.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamTGlass

Revolver Blood and Honey American Ale for the win 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boulderbrew
12 hours ago, jasonotto said:

Bells Two Hearted is right there as well.

Love this one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boulderbrew
4 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Revolver Blood and Honey American Ale for the win 

I can vouch that it’s good, and that it’s the only beer I’ve ever seen you buy haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buccos1
On 12/6/2019 at 10:44 PM, Boulderbrew said:

If you get some more, age then for a few years. I had one that was aged for five years awhile back...really really good, the top end bitterness is totally gone when the beer gets some age on it 

I'd try that, but it'd be so hard to keep them that long, without opening.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boulderbrew
7 hours ago, Buccos1 said:

I'd try that, but it'd be so hard to keep them that long, without opening.  

Luckily I got mine at a local liquor store who had been aging them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.