CANCELED - 2021 North American Grip Sport Championships - June 5th - Ottawa, Canada

Eric Roussin

7 hours ago, Andrew Dube said:

@Eric Roussin will you be using rated grippers for the silver bullet? I'm specifically interested in the 4 rating if its known.

Yes. We’ll be using a 4 rated at 215 lbs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

Yes. We’ll be using a 4 rated at 215 lbs.

Do you know the 3.5 rating?

7 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Do you know the 3.5 rating?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ANNOUNCEMENT:

In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, I won’t be able to host the North American Grip Sport Championships this June. My plan is to host the contest in 2021 on the same weekend with the same events and prize structure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Sorry to hear it's cancelled but I'm sure everyone understands.  I was whipped after just reading that Medley :) .   I love Medley's and long ones even better.  I think the longest I ever had at Gripmas was 25 and most times 20 with a few "bonuses" when you did so many.  I can think of a couple who may have done all the items one at a time but that list in 4 minutes - whoever does that is going to win the Gripboard Man of the Decade award.

• Like 2

I am sorry that it cannot be held this year, but completely understand.  I hope that there will be other competitions to attend before then, and I imagine that King Kong is still very much in the picture as potentially viable.  Definitely and evolving situation.

I would like to see some online interactions in the meantime.  Perhaps a couple of us can plan and execute a zoom meeting type of comp, not for formal stats but for fun, with a few events that can be done at home.

• Like 2

I am sorry that this year’s event is cancelled but I am excited to continue procrastinating til next year.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

I’ve had to make the difficult decision to cancel this contest.

• Sad 1