Sully’s Rolling handle log

Starting back up with rolling handles this past few weeks. Been using the one hand nightmare by arm assassin 

3 sets of 4 at 185

2 3/8 bare steel WW replica 85x10

Edited by Guest

Just got the FBBC 2.5 inch crusher back from Luke. It’s a new one and spins like mad. Haven’t used the crusher much since KK2018 

145x19

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Starting back up with rolling handles this past few weeks. Been using the one hand nightmare by arm assassin 

3 sets of 4 at 185

2 3/8 bare steel WW replica 85x10

Joe,

I just learned about the wrist wrench just recently. I somehow started watching some arm wrestling and the next thing I'm back to training grip and forearms! 

So, I notice the difference in the weights that you are using here, is the wrist wrench that much more difficult? Looks interesting.

40 minutes ago, MeatPlow said:

Joe,

I just learned about the wrist wrench just recently. I somehow started watching some arm wrestling and the next thing I'm back to training grip and forearms! 

So, I notice the difference in the weights that you are using here, is the wrist wrench that much more difficult? Looks interesting.

Yes! It’s usually Half of what you can do on a rolling thunder or crusher that’s 2 1/2 inches. My max on this is 106.They say if you can lift 100 on this you are good for the Thomas inch, That was definitely true for me. This is the best tool to lift the inch my opinion.

14 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes! It’s usually Half of what you can do on a rolling thunder or crusher that’s 2 1/2 inches. My max on this is 106.They say if you can lift 100 on this you are good for the Thomas inch, That was definitely true for me. This is the best tool to lift the inch my opinion.

I'm going to get a Wrist Wrench and a Saxon Bar. I think that will do for me. Too much and one gets too scattered about.

16 minutes ago, MeatPlow said:

I'm going to get a Wrist Wrench and a Saxon Bar. I think that will do for me. Too much and one gets too scattered about.

Dude you will be great with just those 2 things. The wrist wrench covers thick bar and wrist, Saxon for pinch and get yourself a hammer for wrist in all directions work and you can do well.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Dude you will be great with just those 2 things. The wrist wrench covers thick bar and wrist, Saxon for pinch and get yourself a hammer for wrist in all directions work and you can do well.

10-4! Thanks for the suggestions. Got all the rest covered bar these two items.

3 minutes ago, MeatPlow said:

10-4! Thanks for the suggestions. Got all the rest covered bar these two items.

Also, Saxon is a double whammy as well as it also has a wrist component. You use wrist flexion along with the pinch to lift. 

11 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Also, Saxon is a double whammy as well as it also has a wrist component. You use wrist flexion along with the pinch to lift. 

I saw Adam Glass using it for curls and all kinds of stuff. I look forward to getting ahold of one.

2 minutes ago, MeatPlow said:

I saw Adam Glass using it for curls and all kinds of stuff. I look forward to getting ahold of one.

Yup! That’s why it’s better to get the bar than a load of pin one.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:01 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Joe,

I made myself a 2- 3/8" Wrist Wrench this morning out of some old scrap I had in the barn. Good grief brother you weren't kidding! 75lbs stopped me cold in my tracks!

It taught me that I have a lot of room to make progress!

39 minutes ago, MeatPlow said:

Joe,

I made myself a 2- 3/8" Wrist Wrench this morning out of some old scrap I had in the barn. Good grief brother you weren't kidding! 75lbs stopped me cold in my tracks!

It taught me that I have a lot of room to make progress!

Yes sir! Anything over 80 pounds is awesome.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes sir! Anything over 80 pounds is awesome.

I've got some work cut out for me to hit 80lbs+. Man, you doing 85x10 is beyond my comprehension at the moment.

I got lucky as I was pilfering around in the barn and found the seat to an old recumbent bike I had years ago. Looked at the bottom of it an noticed the pipe looked close to the same size as the RT. I unbolted it and cut the ends off and when I got it up to the gym I discovered I was correct. Exactly the same size as the RT. Cut an old cargo strap and bolted him on. Worked like a charm.

20 minutes ago, MeatPlow said:

I've got some work cut out for me to hit 80lbs+. Man, you doing 85x10 is beyond my comprehension at the moment.

I got lucky as I was pilfering around in the barn and found the seat to an old recumbent bike I had years ago. Looked at the bottom of it an noticed the pipe looked close to the same size as the RT. I unbolted it and cut the ends off and when I got it up to the gym I discovered I was correct. Exactly the same size as the RT. Cut an old cargo strap and bolted him on. Worked like a charm.

That’s awesome man! Great device!

2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

That’s awesome man! Great device!

I also emailed Lucas and told him I'm ready to pace an order for the Saxon bar just like the one you had made with the mods. I'll be good to go soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeatPlow said:

I also emailed Lucas and told him I'm ready to pace an order for the Saxon bar just like the one you had made with the mods. I'll be good to go soon.

Good. Any 2 inch Saxon with a plate welded on each side for a section will do.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Good. Any 2 inch Saxon with a plate welded on each side for a section will do.

I just sent him the cash and told him to make a replica of yours.

10 minutes ago, MeatPlow said:

said he start working on it Monday after he gets some 1/4" plate.

What’s the price?

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...