2020 King Kong Date

Eric Roussin

2 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

We’re getting close to making final decisions. But for those who already want to start training with King Kong in mind, I would echo Tom’s suggestions - particularly his last sentence.

Thanks I don't mind buying 1 or 2 pieces of equipment a year.  Looking forward doing it again this year 

22 minutes ago, Tom Flesher said:

Hey, ONE of us did King Kong this year while the other one sat at home working on a dry publication that only four people would read.

(Appellate panels are three judges, right?)

Finish him, FINISH HIM!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just want to make an addition to my earlier post. I got curious and looked at the event listing for every King Kong since its inception. If I recall correctly, the third event has consistently been a hub with the exception of the one appearance of the Stub and, if you want to differentiate them, the MoonTop. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, lone Wolf said:

Any idea what the events will be yet were half thru February 

It’s looking like we’re on track to announce everything by the end of the month. Apologies for the delay. This will still leave eight months until the contest date.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 6:36 PM, Eric Roussin said:

It’s looking like we’re on track to announce everything by the end of the month. Apologies for the delay. This will still leave eight months until the contest date.

On the afternoon/evening of February 29, I would to share a song by a group/artist I have seen 16 times since 1974 (Ray Davies/Kinks):

REMOVED DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT

Edited by Hubgeezer
Inappropriate content removed
  • Confused 1

Psssttt Eric it’s the end of February 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Psssttt Eric it’s the end of February 

Lets mob @Eric Roussin at the Arnold!

Edited by Boulderbrew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Adam and Tanner -- you guys should both be focused on the North American Grip Sport Championships before King Kong anyway....

Regarding King Kong, I can announce two of the four events now: the One-Hand Flask and the Little Big Horn (six inch lift). The other two will be announced soon. There's a reason why I'm not announcing them yet. I hope everyone can respect this and be patient just a little bit longer.

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

Lets mob @Eric Roussin at the Arnold!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

Adam and Tanner -- you guys should both be focused on the North American Grip Sport Championships before King Kong anyway....

Regarding King Kong, I can announce two of the four events now: the One-Hand Flask and the Little Big Horn (six inch lift). The other two will be announced soon. There's a reason why I'm not announcing them yet. I hope everyone can respect this and be patient just a little bit longer.

Stub and finger tip only stub????

• Like 1

Must be the jelly top, I imagine it's hard to find the same size jellyfish for everyone.

• Like 2