90 lb Dumbbell Row 1000 Reps

Morgan

11/12/2019

Started at 3:06pm and ended at 8:48pm, took almost about 6 hours.

50 sets of 20 reps.

Great way to do cardio haha :D

• Like 10

Insane lifting. 

How was your back feeling the day after? Cant even imagine how sore I would have been. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lennix said:

Insane lifting. 

How was your back feeling the day after? Cant even imagine how sore I would have been. 

For now, not very serious. Just some slight soreness at my back, shoulders, biceps.

6 hours ago, Royz said:

I think it's very fitting that the final set was out of focus.😜 That's some insane volume!

Are you still gripping btw?

I grab COC4 or GHP9 once every week but nothing serious. Just trying to maintain my grip strength. I am planning to train with inch dumbbell instead of grippers.

4 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Impressive but right side only? :unsure

I also did 1000 reps with left arm but then the video is going to be too long so I only record right arm.

Edited by Morgan
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I grab COC4 or GHP9 once every week but nothing serious.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Morgan said:

For now, not very serious. Just some slight soreness at my back, shoulders, biceps.

I grab COC4 or GHP9 once every week but nothing serious. Just trying to maintain my grip strength. I am planning to train with inch dumbbell instead of grippers.

I also 1000 reps with left arm but then the video is going to be too long so I only record right arm.

👍

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

So Holle program didn't work out well for you? What was your experience with it? 

Holle program is actually very good but I think in a long term you might have a chance to injure yourself due to high volume workout. Also, I decided to focus on weight lifting.

5 hours ago, jchapman said:

What are you going to do for the next workout in order to get an overload?  1001 reps?  95 lbs x 1000?

No more 1000 reps challenge. I don’t want to spend 6 hours on a single work out anymore.

• Like 1