King Kong 2019 Dubai

Alawadhi

So guys now I have a bit of time to update you on the KK. Last two weeks was nothing but awesome. Laine Snook and Lucas Raymond were here and we enjoyed our time along with Razaq. I admit it wasn't my best day in grip but hey I can't complain I enjoyed it a lot. It was good to see Laine breaking the previous WR on the crusher and then his own record. He got 117.75 KG on the FBBC 2.5" crusher which is out of this world. Hey not bad for someone who did break the Millennium WR for reps. The last day we trained at my humble gym. Nothing was out of this world. Just having fun. Laine did 15 reps with the Millennium trainer very easily. Just stopped because of his bad back. Luke easily curled the FBBC 100 pounds inch! Me and Luke couldn't do nothing to the inch because we were tired but both of us lifted the half of 50KG york blob which is around 110 pounds. This is my first time doing it. I couldn't lift the blob even on the day. Was just tired. Razaq gave few shouts ( @Joseph Sullivan familiar with it ;) ?) telling me "easyyyyyyy" then I went mad and cleaned it. Being in the mood helps. Then Luke lifted that 110 blob. I was like yeah I wanna lift it too. Which I did. The next jumps are all harder than a blobzilla according to Luke which we didn't do (gonna get a blobzilla soon now). Then Luke gave us AW tips and boy he is so strong and kicked my @$$. But he wasn't trying just wanting to help me. Best thing I knew how to avoid breaking arms. For those who are wondering, best thing is to look at your hands so you avoid moving in the wrong direction. For those who are interested in the KK Dubai 2019 here is the full video

Enjoy!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

So guys now I have a bit of time to update you on the KK. Last two weeks was nothing but awesome. Laine Snook and Lucas Raymond were here and we enjoyed our time along with Razaq. I admit it wasn't my best day in grip but hey I can't complain I enjoyed it a lot. It was good to see Laine breaking the previous WR on the crusher and then his own record. He got 117.75 KG on the FBBC 2.5" crusher which is out of this world. Hey not bad for someone who did break the Millennium WR for reps. The last day we trained at my humble gym. Nothing was out of this world. Just having fun. Laine did 15 reps with the Millennium trainer very easily. Just stopped because of his bad back. Luke easily curled the FBBC 100 pounds inch! Me and Luke couldn't do nothing to the inch because we were tired but both of us lifted the half of 50KG york blob which is around 110 pounds. This is my first time doing it. I couldn't lift the blob even on the day. Was just tired. Razaq gave few shouts ( @Joseph Sullivan familiar with it ;) ?) telling me "easyyyyyyy" then I went mad and cleaned it. Being in the mood helps. Then Luke lifted that 110 blob. I was like yeah I wanna lift it too. Which I did. The next jumps are all harder than a blobzilla according to Luke which we didn't do (gonna get a blobzilla soon now). Then Luke gave us AW tips and boy he is so strong and kicked my @$$. But he wasn't trying just wanting to help me. Best thing I knew how to avoid breaking arms. For those who are wondering, best thing is to look at your hands so you avoid moving in the wrong direction. For those who are interested in the KK Dubai 2019 here is the full video

Enjoy!

Very familiar with it all, after being treated to the footage first hand...