David Shamey, Level 1

Cannon

@SeNoLD You're up next. Probably the last cert we can fit in before the quiet period. 

I'll send you a PM about the cert fee. 

I think the MM1 is dead in the water here :pinch

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wouldn't say this to anyone unless I knew they could absolutely pull it off, but why not just do three TNS reps as soon as you pick it up?  Normally it might seem like bad form to grandstand like that, because for many of us (like me) this is a challenge and we are grateful to do it at all.  But we all know from your vids that you are gifted, and are only doing this cert as a leg on a journey to your real goal of a much harder cert, so it might be fun to see a trick or two.  I certainly would enjoy the show.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Vinnie said:

I wouldn't say this to anyone unless I knew they could absolutely pull it off, but why not just do three TNS reps as soon as you pick it up?  Normally it might seem like bad form to grandstand like that, because for many of us (like me) this is a challenge and we are grateful to do it at all.  But we all know from your vids that you are gifted, and are only doing this cert as a leg on a journey to your real goal of a much harder cert, so it might be fun to see a trick or two.  I certainly would enjoy the show.

I injured my right wrist in the last armwrestling competition, so I don't promise anything awesome, but I'll try with my left

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

I injured my right wrist in the last armwrestling competition, so I don't promise anything awesome, but I'll try with my left

Ah, sorry, well you should definitely heal up first before doing tricks, yes.  Good luck.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 8:06 PM, Vinnie said:

3 No Set reps for you))

• Like 2

Ah, thanks!  Those were beautiful, perfect closes that highlight how easy that gripper was for you.  I regret that I did not try to TNS it.  It didn't even occur to me to try, given that I was just worried about whether I could close it at all.  The set was so easy though, that now I wonder if I could have gotten it into position with one hand.  Anyway, maybe I will see that gripper again some day when a friend attempts it.  Thanks for the extra vid, that was a pleasure to watch.