BSS Blob Trainer

bencrush

@John McCarter After we banged out the King Kong events, John brought out more grip toys. The BSS Blob Trainer was one of them. I quickly took a liking to it and kept messing with it. The most I pulled on it was 34.9lbs for a full lift. 

I really like the overall design of it. From the width of the pinch surface to the grippy texture of the pinch surface. 

I think this device would definitely have big carryover to real blobs. 

It would be a unique addition to any grip contest lineup. Even if it was a medey event and not a stand alone event.

I'd like to know what everyone else is pulling on the Blob Trainer. 

@SqueezusYou have created another terrific piece of grip equipment! 

• Like 5

Hi Ben, I own this implement and it is awesome. My best lift on it was 42lbs a few months ago. When I lifted that amount on the Blob trainer I lifted my 45 lb Blob for the first time shortly thereafter. A long time goal of mine is to lift my 50 lb Blob and this seems like great tool to get there. Still working on it, slowly but surely! 

• Like 2

I have one and I really like the feel of it, but I've struggled to make decent gains on it.  My best lift is 46.25,  but I've never been able to get more than that.  I think if I were to up my training frequency with this implement to multiple times per week, that might help a bit.  Overall, I would highly recommend this tool.

• Like 2