Sign in to follow this  
SeNoLD

FBBC SUPER 20mm block

Andrew P

Nice, I'll take it. The camera work will need to be improved if you ever go for a MM cert, but it was clear that there was no funny business to me. 

• Like 1

SeNoLD
12 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Nice, I'll take it. The camera work will need to be improved if you ever go for a MM cert, but it was clear that there was no funny business to me.

What could I improve?
Gripper went out of frame, is that critical?

Hopefully
9 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

What could I improve?

I think the angle of your hand must be more in front of the camera so that it can be more clearly seen that it is in fact a parallell set or in this case that the block clearly fits between the handles. Due to the angle in the video it is somewhat unclear if the block fits or not. Also I think the gripper can never go out of frame for a mm cert. 

There is a list of rules here that says how a mm cert must be done. Look it up. I think it's under the mm category somewhere. 

Edited by Hopefully

Fist of Fury
32 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

What could I improve?

Better angle and also, always try to have the gripper in frame. 

23 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

I think the angle of your hand must be more in front of the camera so that it can be more clearly seen that it is in fact a parallell set or in this case that the block clearly fits between the handles. Due to the angle in the video it is somewhat unclear if the block fits or not. Also I think the gripper can never go out of frame for a mm cert. 

There is a list of rules here that says how a mm cert must be done. Look it up. I think it's under the mm category somewhere. 

It was clear that the "block" passed through the handles. However that angle will not suffice for MM certs.

The gripper can leave frame for MM certs but it should absolutely be avoided.

@SeNoLD, just TNS the MM1 & MM2 and you'll be fine, practice on taking good videos, once you're up to grippers that is a challenge for you, your videos will be improved :) 

Hopefully
3 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Better angle and also, always try to have the gripper in frame. 

It was clear that the "block" passed through the handles. However that angle will not suffice for MM certs.

The gripper can leave frame for MM certs but it should absolutely be avoided.

@SeNoLD, just TNS the MM1 & MM2 and you'll be fine, practice on taking good videos, once you're up to grippers that is a challenge for you, your videos will be improved :) 

To me it wasn't clear. Hence it wasn't clear enough.

• Like 1