Re grip machine

Guest simon lodge

Guest simon lodge

hi

Im looking for a grip machine, there are a few about. I first thought of making one like baraban roberts is using is this a replica of the one joe kinney used then thought of buying the g-rex621 then there is one called the generation ll atlas so at the moment i dont know what one to go for.

Either one are good products.

Forget about making a secret weapon. The only one I know that's been successful with it to a high degree is Joe Kinney himself.  

Guest simon lodge

thanks wannagrip

Can you tell me if its because of  the way its built or, just that joe's design is hard to train with, because my father is a welder by trade and that one seems the easiest one to make.

(Edited by simon lodge at 9:43 pm on July 1, 2001)

I think the concept (training beyond the range) has merit, but the machine itself is awkward to use and too easy to cheat (unless you smash your wrist down).

No, we are not. I thought you were talking about the secret weapon. The other one he used is just a basic plate loader.

Guest simon lodge

wannagrip

is there a web site that i might be able to see the secret weapon ( joe kinney ) or can you tell me what it looked like if pos or send me a picture.

(Edited by simon lodge at 12:50 am on July 2, 2001)

(Edited by simon lodge at 12:53 am on July 2, 2001)

All I know is I'm now confused. ;)

No, there are no web sites.

Good luck with the grip machine.

Simon,

Contact me at my e-mail address, and I'll e-mail you a pic of mine, o.k.?

Sybersnott

It became confusing because you were posting here and sending me email at the same time and appeared to be asking diff questions in the end.

If you want to go "beyond the range" (ala Secret Weapon) with what I would consider a much better machine, wait until the GEN II Atlas.

Either that or redesign the Secret Weapon to improve it.  Even Joe himself says it's awkward.