RGC 127, 134 and 151 TNS reps

I think you missed a couple of the 151 closes.  Not to take away from the difficulty of what you DID do, just watching vid a couple of times it appears the handles didn't touch.  I don't doubt you can do it, since this was after you did many other sets, etc.

7 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I think you missed a couple of the 151 closes.  Not to take away from the difficulty of what you DID do, just watching vid a couple of times it appears the handles didn't touch.  I don't doubt you can do it, since this was after you did many other sets, etc.

I don’t know Vin, I didn’t look at it with a zoom in.... what was the space? As thick as a CC? This  was my last set of a volume of 4... good job getting out the magnifying glass though, detective 🤣🤣🤣I’ll send your prize in the mail 👀

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

Now that you say it Vinnie, that completely takes away all credability of the video. Also, where is the credit card? You are supposed to prove the width between the handles with a credit card or it doesn't count. 

Haha,  yea , right? Burn the video!! 🔥 🔥 🔥  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I also used chalk! That’s a no no!  😆😆👀

You have to forgive Vincenzo, though! He is the king of the grip nerds... I’m just the court jester!! 🤡 

Edited by Guest

46 minutes ago, slazbob said:

Plus GNC grippers are pretty narrow! Or are they Beefbuilders? 😄

I can do the same thing with the COC.... here comes the GB minimizing! 🤣🤣I did these because I just got them in the mail and never tried them before. Better whip out my COCs or it doesn’t count!! For me, the wider set COCs feel better to me, easier, because I get a better ramp up of power, the narrower set is not what I’m used to at all...these actually felt kind of alien to me.... 😉

Edited by Guest

On 10/30/2019 at 2:53 AM, Joseph Sullivan said:

I can do the same thing with the COC.... here comes the GB minimizing! 🤣🤣I did these because I just got them in the mail and never tried them before. Better whip out my COCs or it doesn’t count!! For me, the wider set COCs feel better to me, easier, because I get a better ramp up of power, the narrower set is not what I’m used to at all...these actually felt kind of alien to me.... 😉

I feel the same when doing wide set work. I hate grippers with a narrow spread, you don't get a good starting grip on them.

11 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

I feel the same when doing wide set work. I hate grippers with a narrow spread, you don't get a good starting grip on them.

Yes! No ramp up power. I actually feel handicapped with the narrow gripper. Never used them before really.

14 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes! No ramp up power. I actually feel handicapped with the narrow gripper. Never used them before really.

Concur, especially if they are of the smoother (nearly no knurling at all) handled types coming out of China these days.

Though I must admit I do like training with them after discovering that battling with their slipperier handles and narrower spreads upon setting made my IM CoC grippers seem a lot easier.

4 minutes ago, Ricochet said:

Concur, especially if they are of the smoother (nearly no knurling at all) handled types coming out of China these days.

Though I must admit I do like training with them after discovering that battling with their slipperier handles and narrower spreads upon setting made my IM CoC grippers seem a lot easier.

I agree, this would probably be the case.

Great work, you made them all look pretty easy. Your forearms look like they have grown a fair bit since your first #3 attempt in 2017 as well.

10 minutes ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Great work, you made them all look pretty easy. Your forearms look like they have grown a fair bit since your first #3 attempt in 2017 as well.

Yea man.they have grown big time as a result of grip training. I’m very pleased with that. Thanks for watching!