Mash Monster feedback

SeNoLD

My message here already 3 weeks lies :(
I've closed grippers heavier than MM8 several times in a row, it's not funny 

11 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

My message here already 3 weeks lies :(
I've closed grippers heavier than MM8 several times in a row, it's not funny 

David -  the gripper often gets delayed in shipping between countries.  Emil Frisk was out of the US, so the gripper had to be shipped from the US to him and then back to the US.  I am next on the list and I am in the US, so most likely the delay for my attempt will be short once it is sent to me.  Also, the person who does most of the work to accommodate MM certs is doing so voluntarily, not for pay,  so it is reasonable to allow delay also for his convenience.

I realize an admin may wish to delete these comments; I just replied because David is listed as a gripboard "newbie" (although I see from his closes that he is quite a talented "newbie"!).

• Like 2

I also don't think it's unreasonable to expect some sort of response aside from radio silence, after signing up for the certification several weeks prior.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vinnie said:

David - the gripper often gets delayed in shipping between countries. Emil Frisk was out of the US, so the gripper had to be shipped from the US to him and then back to the US. I am next on the list and I am in the US, so most likely the delay for my attempt will be short once it is sent to me. Also, the person who does most of the work to accommodate MM certs is doing so voluntarily, not for pay, so it is reasonable to allow delay also for his convenience.

I realize an admin may wish to delete these comments; I just replied because David is listed as a gripboard "newbie" (although I see from his closes that he is quite a talented "newbie"!).

I don't mind waiting. But they didn't even put me in the queue. It's like - "we don't *care* about you"
I want to see feedback

3 hours ago, SeNoLD said:

I don't mind waiting. But they didn't even put me in the queue. It's like - "we don't *care* about you"
I want to see feedback

. Editing a post like I just did is not some big deal in this process. As soon as you posted, you became in queue.

• Like 1

Sorry guys, the main delay here is that I've been away from the board, and honestly purposefully trying to not be "online" any more than what is necessary. But Mash Monster Certs are necessary and I'll pay closer attention! 

• Like 2