Thumbless double inch lift + Farmers attempt

AdamTGlass

bells used are Tanner Merkle’s inch replica and Eric Milfeld’s replica 

• Like 14

Incredible strength Adam!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best thumbless attempt! Heck only one in the world to attempt it thumbless. First step was successful too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Best thumbless attempt! Heck only one in the world to attempt it thumbless. First step was successful too.

If anyone can do it, I would guess that Storm Chellino can definitely do it . He does double thumbless inch lifts like they are toys. Blows my mind. Maybe @Lucasraymond can verify if he could do a walk with them thumbless.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

If anyone can do it, I would guess that Storm Chellino can definitely do it . He does double thumbless inch lifts like they are toys. Blows my mind. Maybe @Lucasraymond can verify if he could do a walk with them thumbless.

Maybe. But Adam is the first to farm walk it. I was wondering if Steve @mobsterone could do it? I remember he easily did a thumbless lift after a comp in America. I am sure many top professional AWers could. But then again, we won't know and will not know until they attempt it.

• Like 3

On 10/13/2019 at 8:31 PM, AdamTGlass said:

bells used are Tanner Merkle’s inch replica and Eric Milfeld’s replica 

Very impressive, great job Adam!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

He has never tried but I believe he could based on how easily he can lift it thumbless

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Maybe. But Adam is the first to farm walk it. I was wondering if Steve @mobsterone could do it? I remember he easily did a thumbless lift after a comp in America. I am sure many top professional AWers could. But then again, we won't know and will not know until they attempt it.

Back in 2002 or 2003 I saw Matt Graham farmer's walk a pair of Inch Replicas, but not thumbless.  However, not many minutes before the walk, he very easily thumbless lifted it with his "weak" hand and I remember thinking it no joke looked like he could've walked around a track while holding it because of the way his big hand wedged in there against the bells. 

• Like 2

This is one of this lifts where the biggest handed maynot succeed 

For huge handed lifters this may not be possible if they can’t get their fist inside the globes. Most inch replicas will be very tight on a 5 finger grip for someone like me with medium sized hands. I think for example it would be impossible for a guy Carl Myerscough, Wade, Thor, or Mark Felix to get in enough to scope. When I grab in to Eric’s FBBC Inch there’s no space it’s jammed in. I don’t think Clay or Morgan could get their hand in that spot. @Jedd Johnsonwill your fist fit on the handle if you take a 5 finger grip? 

Definitely harder than a do grip, plate curls and thumbless axle pays off 💪💪

Edited by AdamTGlass
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

I think, with a few weeks effort, yes. I'd have more problems co-ordinating it. I've done a short distance double inch farmers walk back in 2010 at the Mighty Mitts. 

• Like 3

On 10/17/2019 at 10:04 PM, Lucasraymond said:

He has never tried but I believe he could based on how easily he can lift it thumbless

I was wondering Luke, your friend is a AWer likely correct? Can he lift the Inch the normal way? I have heard this in the past that some AWers thumbless strength are so high that they can lift the Inch but not DO grip way.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:51 AM, bencrush said:

Back in 2002 or 2003 I saw Matt Graham farmer's walk a pair of Inch Replicas, but not thumbless.  However, not many minutes before the walk, he very easily thumbless lifted it with his "weak" hand and I remember thinking it no joke looked like he could've walked around a track while holding it because of the way his big hand wedged in there against the bells. 

Nice!

On 10/18/2019 at 1:22 AM, AdamTGlass said:

For huge handed lifters this may not be possible if they can’t get their fist inside the globes. Most inch replicas will be very tight on a 5 finger grip for someone like me with medium sized hands. I think for example it would be impossible for a guy Carl Myerscough, Wade, Thor, or Mark Felix to get in enough to scope. When I grab in to Eric’s FBBC Inch there’s no space it’s jammed in. I don’t think Clay or Morgan could get their hand in that spot. @Jedd Johnsonwill your fist fit on the handle if you take a 5 finger grip? 

Yeah I believe you. My friend Sam couldn't fit his hand thumbless position in the Inch. Then he did it DO style. That is the lift after the comp. He did it once before in my place. Dude is a grip phenom who didn't do grip before meeting me. Just some gym lifts.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:56 AM, mobsterone said:

I think, with a few weeks effort, yes. I'd have more problems co-ordinating it. I've done a short distance double inch farmers walk back in 2010 at the Mighty Mitts. 

I know you can big guy!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

I was wondering Luke, your friend is a AWer likely correct? Can he lift the Inch the normal way? I have heard this in the past that some AWers thumbless strength are so high that they can lift the Inch but not DO grip way.

Nice!

Yeah I believe you. My friend Sam couldn't fit his hand thumbless position in the Inch. Then he did it DO style. That is the lift after the comp. He did it once before in my place. Dude is a grip phenom who didn't do grip before meeting me. Just some gym lifts.

I know you can big guy!

Yes, Storm can lift it any way you ask. It’s crazy because he is so unassuming. 

On 10/17/2019 at 5:22 PM, AdamTGlass said:

Not very well, and instead of it being contact that stops rotation, it's more like contact that compresses my hand and hurts the edges of the thumb bones.

• Like 1