North America's NO.1 ranked Keypincher

Kluv#0

Stub lift craziness 2017

Edited by Kluv#0

1/31/20 PR for 3 reps 2HKP shallow hub(Griptopz) 114 lbs. x 3 and hold on Arm Assassin mini inch pinch 59.5(great KP training device)- after my 2HKP &  IM hub work

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WestSlope said:

Good work repping your 105kg record! Jaakko's lift is within reach.

Thank you Beast! I have improved greatly since my 2018 overall WR lift but so has Jaakko:) His record is formidable to be sure. My focus is grippers, KP, WW and wrist so I can try to keep up with that monster.

• Like 2

2/4/20 KP of U.S. Quarter held for close to 9 seconds 43.3 lbs-Right hand. Done after A.M. grip workout and P.M. KP workout 25 reps outer rim 101lb plate  in 7 minute. 2nd vid is Sundays KP of BSS flask with weaker left hand- not much bite but still effective training. 49.5 lbs hold

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 1

2/12/20 Major milestone for me first time over 120 lbs(121.3lbs) 2HKP Griptopz shallow hub- F bomb warning

• Like 1

I’ve been doing these types of lifts for the past year but didn’t know what the exercise was called until joining the grip board last week, I’m motivated now after watching these lifts. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Easy 70.2 lbs on Mammoth coin- Notice how I don't use my entire body and arm to tilt the eff out of the coin. Have not used since July 2017.

wr keypincher.jpg

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 1