Gripsport Gyms?

Cincogrip

I live on Long Island and work in NYC, and I am not aware of one nearby.  I'll be watching to see if anything gets posted, but I'm thinking I'd already know ...

6 hours ago, Cincogrip said:

Hi, is there a directory of gripsport gyms anywhere? I travel a lot and was looking for gyms in NYC, Vegas, and Dallas. Thanks for your help!

Do you mean gripsport focused gyms, or gyms that have grip equipment? I'll bet that at least some people keep their own personal grip stuff in their lockers etc. compared to gym owned grip gear.

Would still be a cool list/map to have.

• Like 2

Ive never heard of a grip specific gym outside of ninja and strongman focused gyms. And even then they don’t have gripsport specific stuff. Atleast most dont. 

most guys buy their own gear and lug it around. Or leave pieces at a place you trust. I personally train at a crossfit gym and bring my stuff..kinda sucks 

• Like 2

as others have stated there aren't many grip specific gyms, especially in the USA. Some owners may have equipment because they are into our sport but not many. Your best bet is checking out the member map or posting to find someone in this community who lives close by who trains and see if you can meet up for a training session. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a grip dedicated gym that is open by invitation only.  It is located in my basement and sometimes my back yard.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Adam Juncker said:

I have a grip dedicated gym that is open by invitation only.  It is located in my basement and sometimes my back yard.  

I was just about to post the same thing,Adam! My gym has every grip tool one can want or imagine, but it is VIG (very important gripsters) only by invite. 

14 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I was just about to post the same thing,Adam! My gym has every grip tool one can want or imagine, but it is VIG (very important gripsters) only by invite. 

My Gmail must be on the fritz again because I never received your invitation....

• Like 1

I only allow people in my gym that are weaker than me. After 3 years tho I may give up the search. 

• Haha 2