COC4, GHP9 closed and Trilobite 2.5" 180 lb lifting

Morgan

Today I had the best condition in my life and I was able to closed COC4(RGC204) and GHP9(RGC206) at the same day and still plenty of energy after closing both grippers.

Trilboite 2.5" 180 lb lifting was just a finish work out after gripper work out. Nothing serious.

I am just terrible at pinch grip. I need to do more practice with flask.

Edited by Morgan
  • Like 17

Powerful!!! You are on top of the mountain and still climbing!!

Morgan we are having a record breaker next weekend 29 September at Metroflex we would love to have you out to tear up the equipment! 

Hey have you tested your silver bullet hold recently?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Powerful!!! You are on top of the mountain and still climbing!!

Morgan we are having a record breaker next weekend 29 September at Metroflex we would love to have you out to tear up the equipment! 

Hey have you tested your silver bullet hold recently?

Thank you Adam!

I think I can join the event but I am pretty sure Tanner can beat me on the silver bullet :) His pinch grip and support grip are just crazy strong.

Edited by Morgan

Just wow...

Unless you even tried to attempt to SET a #4, you cannot truly appreciate just how much hand strength this takes!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Just wow...

Unless you even tried to attempt to SET a #4, you cannot truly appreciate just how much hand strength this takes!

Seriously. The one time I tried to MMS a #4 I don't think I even got it to parallel and as soon as I took my other hand away it got away from me. @Morgan Well done man.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2019 at 5:14 PM, devinhoo said:

Seriously. The one time I tried to MMS a #4 I don't think I even got it to parallel and as soon as I took my other hand away it got away from me. @Morgan Well done man.

Yes, only setting a #4 gripper is a feat of strength in itself. Which most grip newbs and internet pundits don't understand.

Great stuff Morgan. I'm sure you will climb even higher on the MM-ladder if you keep on training.

• Like 2

Very strong

• Like 1