Anyone tried Nathan Holle gripper workout routine?

Morgan

For the past 1 year I didn’t have much progress in my crushing strength so I am ready to move on to different gripper workout routine. For now I am leaning towards Nathan Holle gripper workout routine but I am not sure if my hands are ready for three times a week training. I would like to know from others who actually tried Nathan Holle workout routine for long period of time, say 6 to 12 months or more. I would like to hear what was the advantage of using his routine and also the disadvantage. 

Edited by Morgan

12 hours ago, Hopefully said:

But holle is goal gripper attempts, which is basically the same approach you use already but with less volume. I think it is unlikely that more volume with the same intensity will help you. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I will still try Nathan’s routine but only do twice a week. One day I will only do CCS and the other day I will only do MMS. I just did CCS training today after taking 3 days of rest and I felt pretty good today. I will see how it goes with MMS training on this Saturday.

Edited by Morgan

19 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

@Morgan could you please help me find the Holle routine?

I asked him personally threw YouTube comment. You can check his reply under my comment.

Edited by Morgan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/11/2019 at 1:38 AM, Morgan said:

I asked him personally threw YouTube comment. You can check his reply under my comment.

Nathan is exceptional. And a great guy

• Like 1