Thumbless IM axle hold 287lb x 24.15 seconds

Kluv#0

Base strength as I have not tried thumbless holds of this kind of weight since '17 and just started doing axle and thumbless lifts 2 months ago exactly- July 6th after back injury

• Like 8

Excellent baseline💪💪💪💪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Excellent baseline💪💪💪💪

Thank you Adam I appreciate your comment! I have been fired up(in a healthy way) since FB WR was re-claimed by .083 lb. I was not upset about losing WR(nobody truly owns) but just the principle of setting up weight to beat it by less than a 1/10 of pound:) Ok, I got that off my chest but that .083 lb will always serve as additional motivation in any grip endeavor and it worked out in a great way!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Your wrist strength is amazing, Mike. Keep posting these if you have time. I'd like to see if I can keep up at all.

Thanks Steve🙏 When I first started Grip I watched many vids of Adam Glass, DH, Jedd, Lucas, Marco and one common denominator they all shared was nasty as F$&k wrist strength. I wanted strong wrists and have worked very hard to attain my current level(still miles away from the big dogs). I hang my grip hat on KP and wrist strength - which for me is enough👍 I will certainly upload any nice 3” or IM axle Thumbless work if warranted. Thanks again

• Like 1

Thanks big man! Below is the top 5 best performances and my weight class 105k WR( held by DH)is 30 seconds so that is why I was very proud of my base strength. Not to mention it was on a shiny IM axle tightened w/collars not a rusted out bottom of Ocean variety. One of those lifts people cant truly appreciate until they try it:)

33677284_thumbless2.thumb.png.2ba4d55f550760bda07f522657496be3.png

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Thanks 1