Cash event in 2020

lder

I take it back.  Maybe anybody can lift the Inch.  Gotta get my hips fully locked out to consider it a true "full" lift, but I got the height.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I take it back.  Maybe anybody can lift the Inch.  Gotta get my hips fully locked out to consider it a true "full" lift, but I got the height.

Awesome Mike!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Awesome Mike!!

Thanks buddy!  That's about as excited as you'll ever see me get.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

No question about it... you got it.

15 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Great lift!  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Rhindo !!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lder said:

Great lift!  

Thanks John.  Probably should have posted that elsewhere.  Didn't mean to hijack the thread.  My bad.

16 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

No question about it... you got it.

Need to lock those hips out.

5 minutes ago, Tank Andrade said:

Rhindo !!

Now I just gotta get Zilla!

36 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I take it back.  Maybe anybody can lift the Inch. 

No take backs.

nice job

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Now it’s your turn, Mike! You are also very capable of this, right now, I believe!

Thanks Big Joe. I have never seen the Inch in person but will get my chance late next month!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Big Joe. I have never seen the Inch in person but will get my chance late next month!

No doubt you got it with your thick bar and wrist prowess.

48 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Super strong old fella. How much money do we owe you?

1 million dollars.  In best Dr. Evil voice.

2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

You're not "anybody" man.  But what this does show is that we can sometimes get further than we expect of ourselves, or than others expect of us.  I don't think I will ever be capable of the Inch, and I am certain I will not do the work it would take to find out.  MM1 though, that I am interested in striving for and I intend to achieve it.  That's my "Inch."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WestSlope said:

Super strong old fella. How much money do we owe you?

BTW, you need to get this feat out of the way.  I think there are probably 10 or fewer people 50+ who have lifted this thing.  Would be cool if you me and Mike all join that club this year.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Hell yeah, well done man!!! When did u get an Inch DB anyway!

Edited by jasonotto
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, WestSlope said:

It would be cool if we could all pull that off. I wonder If Salaney has one ready to ship.

Check with @Andrew P

Legends just cleaned us out but I'm getting another run set up let me know. Unless you might want a 150 then I got an extra. :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Legends just cleaned us out but I'm getting another run set up let me know. Unless you might want a 150 then I got an extra. :)

Steve would throw the 150 through the ceiling. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Steve would throw the 150 through the ceiling. 

Now that would be something to see. 

On 9/6/2019 at 2:45 PM, Vinnie said:

Exactly.  That's the short answer.  People with no chance won't pay the entrance fee, and there aren't enough people with a chance to pay enough fees to fund the prizes.  

Sometimes it's hard to get people to compete even with a $20 entry fee. After factoring in travel, food, and hotel expenses... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bencrush said:

Sometimes it's hard to get people to compete even with a $20 entry fee. After factoring in travel, food, and hotel expenses... 

So true, but they will spend a  over a hundred dollars at the movies or some ball game with food and soda and dinner adding even  more and on other  hobbies, but when it comes to an actual competition event (hobby) they either won’t or are reluctant to spend some a few dollars.I would much rather spend a few bucks on a rewarding endeavor then the $20 per person movies or $10.00 beer at a ball game with nothing to show for it as far as a goal accomplished . I’m sure you would to.... 

7 hours ago, bencrush said:

Personally I would spend money on more grip stuff/gym equipment way before I’d spend money on competition expenses 

2 hours ago, FrankSobotka said:

Personally I would spend money on more grip stuff/gym equipment way before I’d spend money on competition expenses 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2