225lb. 2" BSS Trilobite

Kluv#0

PR on the Barrel Strength Systems 2" Trilobite.  Great handle that spins very, very well.

• Like 11

Thanks men I appreciate it! Summer of rows has helped(especially 1 arm axle row)and being inspired watching all great lifts being produced by you guys and the other monsters on this board.

Great lift!  How much poundage do you lose from 2.5" to 2" on the same or similar handle? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bencrush said:

Great lift!  How much poundage do you lose from 2.5" to 2" on the same or similar handle? 

In my experience, I’ve done 205 on 2.5 inch crusher and 227 on the 2 inch. It depends on the individual I would think. Hand size and how comfortable someone feels with either. 

Impressive PR, Mike!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, bencrush said:

Thanks Ben! The difference between 2" and 2.5"(base strength) for me is roughly 45-50 lbs.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Impressive PR, Mike!

Thanks Eric! I was happy about the lift but even more elated(my wife can attest) when I logged on this A.M. and saw that you, Adam and Tanner liked my vids from yesterday- That was a crazy awesome trifecta from 3 greats!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Eric! I was happy about the lift but even more elated(my wife can attest) when I logged on this A.M. and saw that you, Adam and Tanner liked my vids from yesterday- That was a crazy awesome trifecta from 3 greats!

You’re too kind. 😀

• Like 1

Nice lift. Does that handle take chalk well. I have a titan that does not take chalk at all. My hands sometimes sweat so much that I don’t get a good workout with the titan 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, mfin77 said:

Nice lift. Does that handle take chalk well. I have a titan that does not take chalk at all. My hands sometimes sweat so much that I don’t get a good workout with the titan 

Thanks. No need to directly chalk Trilobite handles,  just lightly chalked hands. IMO, they are the best handles as they wont lose the spin and the surface cant be fudged with to help unlike other handles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks. No need to directly chalk Trilobite handles,  just lightly chalked hands. IMO, they are the best handles as they wont lose the spin and the surface cant be fudged with to help unlike other handles.

Thanks 

• Like 1

strong! I have not busted out my Trilobite handles in awhile. Maybe this week!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

strong! I have not busted out my Trilobite handles in awhile. Maybe this week!

I didn’t think you were a mean guy🤣🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I didn’t think you were a mean guy🤣🤣🤣

Haha I miss using them. They spin so well. Just never used in competition unfortunately, so they don’t get as much use as the RT and Crusher. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

Haha I miss using them. They spin so well. Just never used in competition unfortunately, so they don’t get as much use as the RT and Crusher. 

It would be scary the number you would pull on 2” if you floored the gas pedal💪 I agree they don’t get used in comps much but really should get consideration!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

It would be scary the number you would pull on 2” if you floored the gas pedal💪 I agree they don’t get used in comps much but really should get consideration!

Thanks man! I’ll give it a go soon

• Like 1