Best ”realworld” carry over

AdriaanRobert96

What type of grip exercise or grip type of training would give you the best carry over to everyday life?

I know balance is key, but if ya’ll could choose a favourite🤔

I think it's highly individual - there is no "one best exercise" that's going to fit everyone.  

• Like 3

maybe thick handle farmers walks. 

• Like 2

I can't believe nobody has said stub yet...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Anything thick bar or pinch , axle or beam bar  type lifts. Especially if you are talking about combat/controlling another’s limbs such as grabbing an ankle or a wrist, or a contact sport application and wrist work to strengthen that link between the hand and forearm.Are you surprised you haven’t heard “grippers” yet? 

52 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Anything thick bar or pinch , axle or beam bar  type lifts. Especially if you are talking about combat/controlling another’s limbs such as grabbing an ankle or a wrist, or a contact sport application and wrist work to strengthen that link between the hand and forearm.Are you surprised you haven’t heard “grippers” yet? 

Thanks a lot my good sir🙏🏼

Haha, well I ain’t really surprised to be honest😅

Axle lifting is the best single thing for hand strength. It’s the most weight lifted across the longest distance and every muscle in the body Is used. It’s the most consistent, comparable lift in competition and will always separate the good grips from the great grips 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AdamTGlass said:

Axle lifting is the best single thing for hand strength. It’s the most weight lifted across the longest distance and every muscle in the body Is used. It’s the most consistent, comparable lift in competition and will always separate the good grips from the great grips 

100% agree with this analysis. 

On 8/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, AdriaanRobert96 said:

What type of grip exercise or grip type of training would give you the best carry over to everyday life?

I know balance is key, but if ya’ll could choose a favourite🤔

Shallow hub is the key to life

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1