Sully’s Saxon bar log

Started doing Saxon bar as my pinch. I hate pinch. I like Saxon. This log will be for the sizes of 2 inch 2.5 inch and 3 inch. 

Here is 2 inch Saxon 185x8 and 205x5

Said 195 in video but miscounted 

Saxon bar is the best way to pinch big weights and build great wrist strength. This will be a great pay off Joe 🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞

• Like 2

Yeah, Joe could use some help with wrist strength lol ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Saxon bar is the best way to pinch big weights and build great wrist strength. This will be a great pay off Joe 🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞🦞

Thanks, Adam! I love the wrist component!  2 for the price of one! I hate regular pinch like the flask. Actually shocks my wrist when I set it down for some reason. (I’m thinking because it is stiff and stationary into the pin rather than free moving) . I do like euro and thumb blaster though because you have some freedom of wrist movement like the Saxon minimizing shock.

Edited by Guest

Nice 👍👍👍 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

231 Saxon bar at 2019 living legends comp. failed at 242

Beast!! Good stuff brother looked strong!

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Sorry thought this was the axle thread... yes I am happy with this, my minimum I wanted to get.

Joe I use that same mindset - not necessarily looking at what is my max but what is my minimum. A 7 event contest over 2 days is a different set of predictions to shoot for. 

Did you find your axle & Saxon were similar in surface textures to the competition bars? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Joe I use that same mindset - not necessarily looking at what is my max but what is my minimum. A 7 event contest over 2 days is a different set of predictions to shoot for. 

Did you find your axle & Saxon were similar in surface textures to the competition bars? 

These were more slick than mine at home . But not bad... I’ve never Saxon lifted in a competition and the axle was slick for me because I had my hands in an area where there was no seasoning. 

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes

Joe, I enjoy watching your videos, how come you don’t post them anymore? Hope all is well 

how do you like the bar?

Just now, mfin77 said:

Joe, I enjoy watching your videos, how come you don’t post them anymore? Hope all is well 

how do you like the bar?

Hey Bud,

I just posted sledgehammer videos on an arm wrestling table  Wednesday. Did you not see them? I actually just started Saxon bar again today.... haven’t used it since Legends in September...... I will be doing them more often again. My you tube page is posted to almost every few days as well.

4 minutes ago, mfin77 said:

how do you like the bar?

Also, I love this bar! I like the option to do 2 and 2.5 inch. I don’t not prefer 3 inch as it rips my hands. 2 inch is my favorite. My buddy, Luke Raymond made this for me.

9 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Hey Bud,

I just posted sledgehammer videos on an arm wrestling table  Wednesday. Did you not see them? I actually just started Saxon bar again today.... haven’t used it since Legends in September...... I will be doing them more often again. My you tube page is posted to almost every few days as well.

I’ll find the YouTube page