IM AXLE- Thumbless and DO 348 lb.

Kluv#0

PR for me on the Thumbless axle.  I have trained very smart after my latest back injury in January- I thought I was done ever using this great piece of equipment. I know its not WC like Adam Glass and other beasts but still very proud of this.

• Like 5

Pic of the Thumbless pull:)

dot.png.db6e31e080aee99c9f8a857c212c8974.png

• Like 3

Thanks Joe! I was pleased how I felt afterwards, too👍 I mentioned to CEO Mike that I was going to do rows today but after seeing Tanner’s amazing rows I figured better not🤣🤣🤣 and do something else.

• Like 2

Nice lift man. My lifting coach always told me to try to make my shoulder blades touch when I was deadlifting to keep my back in the right position and prevent injury. He said to pretend you were holding an orange with your shoulder blades. I’m hoping to get an axle this winter if Santa doesn’t throw too much of a fit lol

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Shal9097 said:

Nice lift man. My lifting coach always told me to try to make my shoulder blades touch when I was deadlifting to keep my back in the right position and prevent injury. He said to pretend you were holding an orange with your shoulder blades. I’m hoping to get an axle this winter if Santa doesn’t throw too much of a fit lol

Maybe that's why Martinis was all over the oranges this year...

• 3 weeks later...

@Kluv#0Great thumbless pull! I also really like how you did a with thumb lift after the thumbless! I did my first axle workout in years last week after watching this video and one of Adam Glass's recent thumbless axle videos. I like how thumbless feels. 

Do you know your thumbless to with thumb ratio on 2" axle? I think Adam mentioned that his was about 80%, but he was working on going closer to 100%. 

My ratio is at 93% on my baseline max tests. I rested a week between with thumb and thumbless.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, bencrush said:

@Kluv#0Great thumbless pull! I also really like how you did a with thumb lift after the thumbless! I did my first axle workout in years last week after watching this video and one of Adam Glass's recent thumbless axle videos. I like how thumbless feels. 

Do you know your thumbless to with thumb ratio on 2" axle? I think Adam mentioned that his was about 80%, but he was working on going closer to 100%. 

My ratio is at 93% on my baseline max tests. I rested a week between with thumb and thumbless.

Thanks Ben, Iam glad you got back into the axle lifts. As far as my thumbless to thumb ratio I would say 93%,too:) Currently, 348-350lb.ish thumbless Max and 372-375lb. thumb wrapped Max

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Ben, Iam glad you got back into the axle lifts. As far as my thumbless to thumb ratio I would say 93%,too:) Currently, 348-350lb.ish thumbless Max and 372-375lb. thumb wrapped Max

I think I'm just below you on both those numbers, so my ratio is just about the same.  Must be an AARP thing.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I think I'm just below you on both those numbers, so my ratio is just about the same.  Must be an AARP thing.  

Yeah buddy! I love AARP looking out for us older persons. Plus, AARP has some good informational e-mails:)

• Like 1