Jump to content

My grip adventure


Lennix
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

I know, that's probably the only good thing with the IM cert, you get to keep the gripper :D 

If you could successfully do the cert your attitude would be different ☝️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AdamTGlass said:

If you could successfully do the cert your attitude would be different ☝️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤭

So you think Im bitter. You're surely mistaken boys.

It has never been my goal. Never. Everyone that really knows me here also knows that because I've stated that several times before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

So you think Im bitter. You're surely mistaken boys.

It has never been my goal. Never. Everyone that really knows me here also knows that because I've stated that several times before.

I just meme'd you because your text looked bitter :)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lennix said:

This text also looks like grumpy cat... 

I somehow figured out your intention with the meme. It's not like you have to explain it to me.

But keep making assumptions, you seem to be very good at it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

I somehow figured out your intention with the meme. It's not like you have to explain it to me.

But keep making assumptions, you seem to be very good at it.

So since I'm not supposed to make assumptions on your text. 

Didn't you find the meme fitting and a bit funny? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lennix said:

So since I'm not supposed to make assumptions on your text. 

Didn't you find the meme fitting and a bit funny? 

No I didn't. It makes no sense whatsoever and was quite offensive. I was one of the first (if not the first) in this thread to encourage you to do the cert. If that makes me bitter then fine, good luck with the cert. I'm out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fist of Fury said:

No I didn't. It makes no sense whatsoever and was quite offensive. I was one of the first (if not the first) in this thread to encourage you to do the cert. If that makes me bitter then fine, good luck with the cert. I'm out.

Well I'm sorry you found it offensive, but telling me my cert I've been training for 2 years to manage is shit deserves a bitter meme. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deadlift:
50x5
90x3
130x3
170x3
210x3
210x3
210x3

Bench:
50x8
70x5
90x15
90x15
90x12

Yoke 10m up to 250x2 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good luck with the cert Thom :) I'm sure that even if you get a beast of a #3 you have a great chance to destroy it 👊

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slippery Pete said:

Good luck with the cert Thom :) I'm sure that even if you get a beast of a #3 you have a great chance to destroy it 👊

Thanks! I am confident but worried to make some kind of miss. And I dont know if its okay to make several attemps or if I have to make it on the first attempt? Ofc never leaving the video etc 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Squats: 

20x8

60x5

100x3

120x2

140x1 

Grippers:

#1.5 2

#2 1 

#3 1 

GHP8 1 

#3 CCS 1 1 

Felt strong today! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2020 at 6:19 PM, mcalpine1986 said:

Whoa that is mega high, the swedish Government are robbing bastards. Still sweden seems to be ran way better than britain and has the most beautiful women to look at 😀

There is a reason vikings kept coming back to England (=going away from Scandinavia), and that is coming from a Swede.😄

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mikael Siversson said:

There is a reason vikings kept coming back to England (=going away from Scandinavia), and that is coming from a Swede.😄

Hahaha yes well they took our women and left for iceland and others places. Lucky there is still plenty nice ones left over here 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bench: 100x5x5 

Squat prehab/rehab 100x5x5  no sleeves max depth controlled 

Landmine lifts attempts on 95 and 100

Some press for rehab and activation

LTE 

Wristcurls 

Grippers: 

#2 1 

#3 1 

#3.5  0(1mm) on 178 RGC 

GHP8 0 1 1 cert conditions. Alot heavier then I thought it would be. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Inspired by Adam on the beyond the bend podcast I did some bending. 

8x6mm nails cycle DO, DU and Reverse  

3x7mm nails DU and Reverse 

I can't DO bend at all, can't get into position for it. 7mm won't budge and I cant really put any force behind so thats not strange. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I couldn’t get into position for DO bending either at first. My first reds were bent below my pecs. Eventually I was able to get the bar in better position with time and stretching

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Chez said:

I couldn’t get into position for DO bending either at first. My first reds were bent below my pecs. Eventually I was able to get the bar in better position with time and stretching

Tried a shorter nail today 7mm 150mm long, could atleast kink it but still really bad 😂 

Made a cute Harry Potter bolt with my 6mm ^^ 

20201008_194630.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

Good job on the DO bend! Soon melt it like butter

Haha, we will see. Still powerless 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bending: 

6mm 180mm x 8 DO 

7mm 155mm x2 PR 

Biceps curls 4kgx25x3 

Triceps extensions 4kgx25x3 

41cm forearm PR 

 

So 2 sessions ago I couldn't kink 7mm nail. Yesterday I could kink 2. Today 2 finished, who could have known training works? 

 

 

20201009_173534.jpg

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sweet! Continue and big steel will fall

Also, congrats on the CoC#3 cert. It didnt stand a chance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.