• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lennix

• Hopefully

• Fist of Fury

• David_wigren

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!  My name is Thom and I am 27 years old from Sweden. Weighing in at 115kg on my 192cm.  I've been into grip for 1 year and 4 months almost on the day. Outside of grip I have been doing

My wonderful wife and kids made this frame for me as fsthers day present. My cert #3 and my 3 homemade grippers with my middle name and the kids name. Now hung next to the TV in the livingroom. Blesse

Axle DoH 75x5 115x3 155x2 185x1 190x0 170x1 155x5 115x5 thumbless  Bench 20x10 40x10 60x10 80x10 100x9 100x8 100x6

Posted Images

Lennix
7 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

Love that close, it's beautiful 😁

Thanks! Felt good :)

Lennix
1 hour ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Awesome Ccs 3 close. Looked very easy.

Thank you! Felt very very good :)

• Like 1
Lennix

Bench 70x6x6 no pain 

Europinch singles on 80kg (some 2s some holds) 

Barbell rows 100x5/8/8 

Random shit 

• Like 1
Lennix

Was cutting some nails and thought ill try one :) 8mm HRS 155mm 

• Like 1
Lennix

Squat: 

60x5 100x5 130x5 

150x3x10 with paus 

Grippers: 

#1.5 10 

#2 3 

#3 2 

#3.5 miss 2mm 

#4 way off 

#3.5 0 0 0 0 all close misses 1mm last set i did like 3 micro reps but not fully closed. 

#4 better set 

#3 TNS miss 2mm 

#3 TNS miss 

LTE + flyes 5x5 20/7 

Europinch 5x5 on ~50kg 

Biceps

• Like 1
Lennix

Shiny pinchblock some hard lifts on 34kg and some 2 handed. 

Bending: 

6mm x2 DU

7mm 150mm ×1 

8mm 110mm x0 

6mm snap attempt DU ×0 cant keep the same spot bending so its turning around in my hands. 

7mm barehanded a better kink then last time. 

7mm 145mm single wrap x0 to tired 

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 1
Lennix

Bench 80x6x6 

Europinch 50x5 ×10 ×10 ×5 + hold 

LTE

Rehab shoulders 

Armwrestling 

Lennix

Bench 90x6x6

Block 42.15 both hands, pr territory for left 

Platecurls 15x2 

Platecurls 3x5x12 (3 5s for reddit challenge) 

• Like 2
Lennix

Talked to fysio, he said rest my right arm. Aight. 

Grippers with the forgotten left arm 😂

#1.5 20 20 20 mms 

#2 10 mms 

#2.5 1 1 1 1 

Havent closed grippers in forever with left arm, feels wonky ^^

• Like 1
Lennix

Today something very fun happened. For a while I have been following a guy on instagram doing these crazy improvements in different events. One week he struggled with 95kg RT 2 weeks after 105kg was no biggie and pulling very amazing weights in everything he set his mind to. But as a sceptic there was so many things that didn't sound just about right so I kept looking at what he did and posting etc and could find some wierd things but nothing conclusive. Then he started with grippers and I could see he struggled with technical issues as the set etc on 2.5 and then he started closing the number 3 with an angle that didn't really look like he got it 100% shut. Then in 2 workouts he closed the #3.5 also with a wierd angle which to me didnt look closed at all, more like 8mm left. He then had a video of where he closes a gripper then it goes out of picture and up comes the 3.5.. again sketchy, really didn't look like the same gripper. Different wear and tear, but again perhaps I'm trying to see something that isn't there. 

Recently he bought the #4, took a picture of it in the package all new and clean etc. On his first real day of training with it, had has 4 attempts that's around 2-3mm from closed. He has a set that is the easiest I have ever seen and slowclosing it from a wide set. This just isn't true, I'm not believing my eyes. He opens the gripper up in a wierd way, the #4 is a hard gripper and when letting it go, it goes. But this one doesn't really pop open. Me and two friends was watching this video, and holy shit. When you zoom in on his brand new gripper the handle which is in his hands is almost black up close to the spring. Looked like soot. Something definitely isn't right with this, and with further inspection the end of the spring looks very very small, almost as its half of the real spring of a #4. During every attempt he is doing his best to hide the spring and where the spring meet the handles, almost like he doesn't want it to show. 

Who even bothers doing all this, to look strong in a community with like 300 guys world wide interested 😂 mind blown. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
WestSlope
2 hours ago, Lennix said:

He has a set that is the easiest I have ever seen and slowclosing it from a wide set

Did you call this guy out? Where can I see his videos for myself?

Hopefully
10 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Did you call this guy out? Where can I see his videos for myself?

Notice the Blackness and marks on the handle. Also I called him out in the comments on the Youtube video, however he failed to understand it.

His 3.5 "close" 

Edited by Hopefully
WestSlope

The #4 closes don't look real and the #3.5 is laughable and not worth discussion in my opinion.

I used to follow him on IG until someone accused him of frauding on some thickbar implement. His response was a video of him screaming. Probably not worth the effort to call him out.

What's with Holle and Jerome giving him atta-boys though?

• Like 1
bruce1337
2 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

I just noticed, look at the 3.5 video (not worth it I know), he shows the 3.5 with his left hand then the gripper goes out of frame for a second. When it reappears he is holding it in his right hand and then proceeds to set it in his left 😂 this guy is amazing. 

Well, they are probably a little naive and just want to believe the best in people. 

Naive is the most likely reason. They give people the benefit of the doubt. But going from failing a 2.5 to almost closing a 4 in a few months is UNHEARD of. I dont know anybody who made that kind of progress. Took Holle a year to go from a 3 to a 4 so I would think most people would have called him out but so many just pat him on the back.

• Like 1
Hopefully
8 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Naive is the most likely reason. They give people the benefit of the doubt. But going from failing a 2.5 to almost closing a 4 in a few months is UNHEARD of. I dont know anybody who made that kind of progress. Took Holle a year to go from a 3 to a 4 so I would think most people would have called him out but so many just pat him on the back.

I saw Bader supports him aswell and he is usually ultra skeptical. It is a bit weird, I agree. 

But he has taken on the role of the underdog who fights back against the jealous non believers, guess people like that kind of thing. 

Edited by Hopefully
Panoskal

So the rolling thunder lifts are not real, the grippers are not real, nothing is real! Maybe the trip to Dubai was not real where I lift some legendary dumbbells first time I touched them and some other first time trying lifts! So what's next? 

• Like 1
Panoskal

And who failed the 2.5??? I closed the 2.5 from the first try! Plus my first encounter with the 3,i almost closed it with a shitty technique! 

• Like 1
Alawadhi
1 hour ago, Hopefully said:

I saw Bader supports him aswell and he is usually ultra skeptical. It is a bit weird, I agree. 

But he has taken on the role of the underdog who fights back against the jealous non believers, guess people like that kind of thing. 

Now that's funny, me being naive and a underdog. Lol!

Yes I am super ultra extraordinary skeptical about anything and everything. Believe me when I say this, I met the world strongest men, and some frauds too. Panagiotis isn't a fraud. Me and Panagiotis broke bread in my house. We had amazing time here at Dubai. We also trained here. Panagiotis is an ex-olympic lifter. Strong overall. Long story short, when we trained at my place, he did everything he said he would. Actually, no he did them better. He lifted the Inch (tilted), Millennium trainer (tilted too) and the Millennium trainer plus 10 pounds. He has very strong grip @ 7.5". His thick bar and thumbless lifts were way cool. He lifted my 2 35's which are hard and slippery. Ask Jedd, Laine, Luke, Larry, Razaq,...etc. He lifted the 45 pounds blob to knee level his first time ever touching a blob. York blob that is (and kinda slippery). Did he attempt grippers? No. Do I believe him? Yes! Is the video weird? Yes, but there is sun behind it. Is he mentally challenged? On the contrary, he is very intelligent. Why would he ruin his reputation for something less than 1000 people in the world care about? Especially when he proved himself in front of me (albeit not in grippers, but because we didn't attempt them besides my single #2 and #3 close).

People genetically gifted are there. Stephen is the fastest man the climb the MM ladder. He is very strong. My friend Khaled, he lifted the 98 KG Inch STRICT first time ever. Next time the Millennium. People like that exist. I am saying my brother and friend Panagiotis is a demi god? No. But, he is strong, very strong, honest and intelligent. He is more than capable to train on closing the CoC #4.

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1
Panoskal
11 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Yes I am super ultra extraordinary skeptical about anything and everything. Believe me when I say this, I met the world strongest men, and some frauds too. Panagiotis isn't a fraud. Me and Panagiotis broke bread in my house. We had amazing time here at Dubai. We also trained here. Panagiotis is an ex-olympic lifter. Strong overall. Long story short, when we trained at my place, he did everything he said he would. Actually, no he did them better. He lifted the Inch (tilted), Millennium trainer (tilted too) and the Millennium trainer plus 10 pounds. He has very strong grip @ 7.5". His thick bar and thumbless lifts were way cool. He lifted my 2 35's which are hard and slippery. Ask Jedd, Laine, Luke, Larry, Razaq,...etc. He lifted the 45 pounds blob to knee level his first time ever touching a blob. York blob that is (and kinda slippery). Did he attempt grippers? No. Do I believe him? Yes! Is the video weird? Yes, but there is sun behind it. Is he mentally challenged? On the contrary, he is very intelligent. Why would he ruin his reputation for something less than 1000 people in the world care about? Especially when he proved himself in front of me (albeit not in grippers, but because we didn't attempt them besides my single #2 and #3 close).

People genetically gifted are there. Stephen is the fastest man the climb the MM ladder. He is very strong. My friend Khaled, he lifted the 98 KG Inch STRICT first time ever. Next time the Millennium. People like that exist. I am saying my brother and friend Panagiotis is a demi god? No. But, he is strong, very strong, honest and intelligent. He is more than capable to train on closing the CoC #4.

Bader you are naive as they say even though you studied at Harvard Lol. Maybe the average flat earther Joe is telling lies about us ;) they can't see the truth. 🌍

• Like 1
Lennix

Screenshot_20200923-173820_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9662aacdb0ef3cbf19f8dfab6ca13224.jpg

There is nothing to debate. The #3.5 hasn't been closed with a good video. Either the handles is ar an angle away from camera or the gripper goes out of sight. 

The #4 brand new from package has been tampered with, it doesn't behave like a #4 would and neither stephen or David would make the #4 move that way he did in the video. 

The lifts he did at your place I'm not skeptical about, his intelligence has nothing to do with this, I'm just stating the fact these aren't legit lifts and he is undermining every guy who trains hard by doing that. 

Why he is doing this? No idea. 

IMG_20200923_193858_065.jpg

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 2
Hopefully
39 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Obviously, the underdog label was not directed at you but to your friend. Since he has a lot of doubters, which he has to, or wants to rather, prove wrong. Which would be great of course. Regarding the naivety, I think all human beings are subject to it given the right circumstances. Take this example here, if it would turn out that it is indeed fake, which is still a possibility since you have not witnessed it, you would have been naive. 

And also, the psychological comment was not based on his intellect but on the assumption that it is fake. As you said, why would he do such a thing and ruin his reputation, it doesn't make any sense. Hence, very interesting. 

And the thing about the yt comment was directed at the possible language barrier. 

Regardless, now we have proven that mr Panagiotis gripper videos are real so we don’t have to worry about that. Sorry to have doubted it. 

Edited by Hopefully
Panoskal
1 minute ago, Lennix said:

Screenshot_20200923-173820_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9662aacdb0ef3cbf19f8dfab6ca13224.jpg

There is nothing to debate. The #3.5 hasn't been closed with a good video. Either the handles is ar an angle away from camera or the gripper goes out of sight. 

The #4 brand new from package has been tampered with, it doesn't behave like a #4 would and neither stephen or David would make the #4 move that way he did in the video. 

The lifts he did at your place I'm not skeptical about, his intelligence has nothing to do with this, I'm just stating the fact these aren't legit lifts and he is undermining every guy who trains hard by doing that. 

Why he is doing this? No idea. 

IMG_20200923_193858_065.jpg

I'm training hard too and you're undermining me with these comments and the whole topic that you started from nohwereu! So,you mentioned the rolling thunder! Why is it not a good lift? Is the camera angle bad? 

Panoskal
3 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

Obviously, the underdog label was not directed at you but to your friend. Since he has a lot of doubters, which he has to, or wants to rather, prove wrong. Which would be great of course. Regarding the naivety, I think all human beings are subject to it given the right circumstances. Take this example here, if it would turn out that it is indeed fake, which is still a possibility since you have not witnessed it, you would have been naive. 

And also, the psychological comment was not based on his intellect but on the assumption that it is fake. As you said, why would he do such a thing and ruin his reputation, it doesn't make any sense. Hence, very interesting. 

And the thing about the yt comment was directed at the possible language barrier. 

Regardless, now we have proven that mr Panagiotis gripper videos are real so we don’t have to worry about that. Sorry to have doubted it. 

I don't have to prove anything! I'm doing my thing!