#3(158) CCS x1 

GHP8 (166) CCS attempt 2mm 

LH attempts on #3 and GHP 

Great close! You are definitely ready to cert 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chez said:

Great close! You are definitely ready to cert 

Thanks Chez! This was also without firing CNS with lifting and no caffeine so feel pritty confident I would manage a cert :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lennix said:

Thanks Chez! This was also without firing CNS with lifting and no caffeine so feel pritty confident I would manage a cert :)

Awesome. I say send the paperwork in cause it will take time for them to find you a judge 

• Like 1

Just now, Chez said:

Awesome. I say send the paperwork in cause it will take time for them to find you a judge 

I did 😁 due to Corona it's even slower! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lennix said:

I did 😁 due to Corona it's even slower! 

Look forward to seeing you kill it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chez said:

@Chez has IM resumed certs for Coc? I know for most of the year it wasn’t an option. It looks like the world will come out of lock down with a brand fresh new batch of COC 3’s and maybe even a #4 — judging by Carl’s  ghp9 Double he may indeed be very close or already there #4 ccs 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AdamTGlass said:

@Chez has IM resumed certs for Coc? I know for most of the year it wasn’t an option. It looks like the world will come out of lock down with a brand fresh new batch of COC 3’s and maybe even a #4 — judging by Carl’s  ghp9 Double he may indeed be very close or already there #4 ccs 

Not sure. they should though since places have opened up and arm wrestling tournaments are happening 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chez said:

Not sure. they should though since places have opened up and arm wrestling tournaments are happening 

@LennixThom email Ironmind today. Tell them you are ready for 3. You can do it 💪💪💪💪

7 hours ago, Hopefully said:

Amen 

Thanks Andreas! 

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

Agree. 

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

@LennixThom email Ironmind today. Tell them you are ready for 3. You can do it 💪💪💪💪

It's done! 

7 hours ago, Chez said:

Look forward to seeing you kill it 

Thanks Chez! 

14 hours ago, Chez said:

9 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Josh Goldthorp recently certed on the RedNail a week ago. He did it all on video without a judge and submitted it. He was the first to cert with an online submission.

I'm going to assume @Lennix will have a similar submission

Edited by bruce1337

2 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Josh Goldthorp recently certed on the RedNail a week ago. He did it all on video without a judge and submitted it. He was the first to cert with an online submission.

I'm going to assume @Lennix will have a similar submission

Screw it, if I fail it's because I had a very bad day or got a very hard gripper. 

My #3 is in Sweden and I payed taxes for it so it will be sent to me in 3-5 days. They said most likely 5 days. Then I need it to be a weekend so I can get someone to film it properly and I will also do a video cert. Was going to keep it quite if I failed (or the Video certing which is a pilot wasn't public) but screw it I will crush that #3. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lennix said:

Screw it, if I fail it's because I had a very bad day or got a very hard gripper. 

My #3 is in Sweden and I payed taxes for it so it will be sent to me in 3-5 days. They said most likely 5 days. Then I need it to be a weekend so I can get someone to film it properly and I will also do a video cert. Was going to keep it quite if I failed (or the Video certing which is a pilot wasn't public) but screw it I will crush that #3. 

Shame you gotta pay taxes for something you're not keeping. There must be a way to get around Swedens import tax 😅

And you will no doubt crush the #3 💪

Edited by bruce1337
  • Like 1

Just now, bruce1337 said:

Shame you gotta pay taxes for something you're not keeping. There must be a way to get around Swedens import tax 😅

I'm gonna keep the gripper :) was just 1$tax and 7$ handling fee xD 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lennix said:

I'm gonna keep the gripper :) was just 1$tax and 7$ handling fee xD 

Thats a cheap gripper 👍 could sell it afterwards and make a profit haha

16 minutes ago, Lennix said:

Awesome. You will smash a the 3! The taxes here in england are more than that so its not too bad i think. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Thats a cheap gripper 👍 could sell it afterwards and make a profit haha

That gripper is getting framed and hung on the wall :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Awesome. You will smash a the 3! The taxes here in england are more than that so its not too bad i think. 

Thanks man, I hope! 

I already pay 33% income tax shouldn't really be necessary to pay handling fee and taxes on gifts xD  

7 minutes ago, Lennix said:

That gripper is getting framed and hung on the wall :) 

Haha i was obviously joking 😅 i would also frame any cert grippers or nail bends 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Lennix said:

Thanks man, I hope! 

I already pay 33% income tax shouldn't really be necessary to pay handling fee and taxes on gifts xD  

Whoa that is mega high, the swedish Government are robbing bastards. Still sweden seems to be ran way better than britain and has the most beautiful women to look at 😀

Edited by mcalpine1986
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bruce1337 said:

And you will no doubt crush the #3 💪

Yes you need a special permission to import something that you will send back. Bureaucracy at it's finest. They've intentionally made it so complicated for people, just so they can steal more money.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Yes you need a special permission to import something that you will send back. Bureaucracy at it's finest. They've intentionally made it so complicated for people, just so they can steal more money.

I wont send anything back though, the gripper is mine to keep :)

15 minutes ago, Lennix said:

I wont send anything back though, the gripper is mine to keep :)

I know, that's probably the only good thing with the IM cert, you get to keep the gripper :D 

2 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

I know, that's probably the only good thing with the IM cert, you get to keep the gripper :D 

I'M NOT BITTER OR ANYTHING NO REALLY - Grumpy Cat - quickmeme

• Haha 2