250x2
260x1
270x1 

Deadlift with fatgripz 
150x0 (5 tries annoying misses) 
145x1 (easy)

Loggpress 
60kgx alot

Happy to have 270 deadlift after minimal deadlifting the last month. 

• Like 3

My GHP challenge got approved! 

Atm I'm 1 of 2 Swedes on the list and will be on 37th place world :D

Thanks to @Hopefully who lent me his gripper! 

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Hopefully said:

That's most definitely elite Thom! 

I wouldnt say that on this feat either xD

Btw check my edit! 

Feeling the beginning of a cold coming so I had to skip gym today, my 3yo was sick the last 2 days so I probably caught something aswell. But! I got inspired by @Hopefullys recent progress so wanted to see where I'm at with grippers. Without cns being active/hype. 

All CCS 

Right hand:

#1.5 5 

#2 3

#3 1 0(4mm) 

#3 3 minireps 

Left: 

2-3mm left on #3 twice. 

Got really surprised that it felt so easy! 

• Like 1

Pinch 80mm

Right hand, left is not on par atm

10x10

10x10

20x10

25x10

30x5 pb 

35x1 

Biceps rehab 

Ni fever but got a runny nose so no workout that makes pulse go up. 

22 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

May I ask what sort of lift is that "80 mm pinch?" Is this width of a bar or?

Hello! This is a blocklift and 80mm is the width of the block :) (Google iron mind block buster) but this is homemade. 

• Like 1

Benchpress:

20x12

40x10

60x5

80x3

100x3

120x3

120x3

120x3

120x5 pr 

100x10

Axle 

75x3

115x3

155x3

165x1

180x1 (loaded wrong)

180x0 -disaster 

So i loaded the Axle with 180kg but uneven... 20x3 + 10 + 5 on one side and didnt have a 5 on the other side. Got it up to my knees and heard a loud pop on my pinkyfinger on the side that was missing a plate.. so called it quits. I dont think it's so bad hopefully just a straining. 

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Ouch! Be careful, good thing you have a strong back.

Yea didnt even notice it the first rep xd apparently I've got weak fingers 😛

24 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Good log! Keep working hard.

Thanks alot! You too! 

• Like 1

So what's the plan for the next few training sessions Thom?

Even a loud pop can sometimes be very minor but a few lighter sessions on the lift where it happened after something like that can be a good way to asses if it's going to be a problem or not. Calling it quits after you heard the pop was a wise mise move, if I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone hurt themselves in the weight room and finish their set or even the full session and turn something trivial into a serious problem I'd be a rich man.

Edited by Raymond
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Raymond said:

So what's the plan for the next few training sessions Thom?

Even a loud pop can sometimes be very minor but a few lighter sessions on the lift where it happened after something like that can be a good way to asses if it's going to be a problem or not. Calling it quits after you heard the pop was a wise mise move, if I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone hurt themselves in the weight room and finish their set or even the full session and turn something trivial into a serious problem I'd be a rich man.

I can move my finger without to much problems or pain but I cant squeeze things like cans or balls etc. Next session is squat/bench bench could be an issue but most likely not. If it is I'll tape the finger to my ring finger. I'll try some light axle in about a week from now to see if it's okay. 

Yea I've done that to many times aswell. I cant risk anything since competition is in 4 weeks. It's good that it's on my left so it's only affecting my axle if it's not healed. Perhaps I can pull axle with the pinky taped to my ring finger aswell, don't know if its allowed. Feels wierd to fk my pinky finger up on overhand axle tbh..

• Like 3

#1.5 10 klickreps 

#2 3 mms 

#3 1 1 0 CCS 

Tried 2 reps the first and last close, 5mm left on first attempt and same on last. Notice on video that i didnt close the handles on the last attempt so no-rep. Even if I miss the setting slightly I still get it closed which feels great. 

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 1

Oh dear how we all struggle because of that stupid CCS system! Why not make Coc No. 5 and more for god's sake and change the rules back to parallel??? If too much men will close no. 4 then not so many will close 5 or even 6 yes?
It is so stupid really. Some men want things to be like that. Those tennis racket hands mother(bad word filter)ers!

Edited by Goran Paulinič

7 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

Oh dear how we all struggle because of that stupid CCS system! Why not make Coc No. 5 and more for god's sake and change the rules back to parallel??? If too much men will close no. 4 then not so many will close 5 or even 6 yes?
It is so stupid really. Some men want things to be like that. Those tennis racket hands mother(bad word filter)ers!

Eh I don't rly struggle because I have tennis racket size hands 😛 I'm not against CCS for certification, if IM think thats the ideal width to test how strong people are on their grippers so be it. If that doesnt suit you due to any reason, don't participate. You can always climb the GHP Challenge ladder. That's with 38mm block. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

What you are describing is the GHP rankings - They are extremely well designed & manufactured. 

Edit - and of course the Mash Monster ladder. If you are in to grippers that’s the best one imo because every closer used the same gripper. 

Edited by AdamTGlass
  • Like 3

Benchpress:

20x10
40x10
60x5
80x3
100x3
120x2
130x2
130x2
130x2
130x2
110x8 PR

Squat:
60x5
100x5
140x5
160x5
180x3
180x3
180x3

Platepinch
Right 15x2 - 6 5
Left 15x2 -4 5

Kettlebell pinch deadlift
16x5
16x5

Kettlebell clean and jerk pinch
16x1 both hands 

Platepinch 15x2 transfer

Great bench useless squat. Couldn't get the backside to work with me today. Pinkie is alright, still swollen but could do everything without pain. 

• Like 2

Nice bench PR! Especially after all the heavy volume. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Nice bench PR! Especially after all the heavy volume. 

Thanks! Its low hanging fruit but I'll take it. I've started to like the backoff 8-10s(going for 10)after the working sets. I've only done 130x2 once or twice before aswell so getting work done on that weight will hopefully pivot me to 150kg real soon! 

• Like 2

If I can type “PR” I’ll take the low hanging fruit any day of the week. Always a confidence booster. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Nice PR brother! Keep it up!

Thanks man! 

• Like 1

Some videos from yesterday:

130x2 benchpress set 2

Platepinch 15x2 transfer 

• Like 3