Buccos1

10 years of (bi-weekly) Ironmind Red Nail bends

terminal

Carl,

The longevity you have shown is remarkable. As a guy moving into his later 40s I am more moved by longevity than most other qualities. Well done. Thanks for setting a solid example for the rest of us.

Al

• Like 1

Buccos1
8 hours ago, Tom Flesher said:

I think that’s what’s most impressive about this - we talk about how bending careers are short because high-level bends are so hard on the body, but Carl has been consistently doing high-level work for this long. I know you said you’re starting to feel your age a bit, but this level of consistent strength is awesome. 

Thanks Tom!  Bending has truly been my passion the past 10+ years and the thought of stopping is depressing to me.  But from Day 1, I knew I wasn’t one of the natural beasts destroying big steel and wanted to bend at a decent level for a long, long time.  Most of my programming has centered around this.  Mix in the “crazy bender” gene, and here we are.  Lol

6 hours ago, terminal said:

Carl,

The longevity you have shown is remarkable. As a guy moving into his later 40s I am more moved by longevity than most other qualities. Well done. Thanks for setting a solid example for the rest of us.

Al

Thanks Al!  I probably should’ve wrote about this a long time ago, but am a little superstitious, and kinda like flying under the radar a little.  But I’m definitely going to keep hitting everything as hard as I can, for as long as I can.  

• Like 2