Brian Shaw Pinch Old School York 45's

Fist of Fury

5 hours ago, KapMan said:

I believe Rob Kearny owns that with 471..

Yup.  Obie held it for 4 years with 465.  Kearny took it in April with 471.  I stand corrected.   They filmed this series while Obie still had it though.  Either way, they're all 4X stronger than me.  Lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Yup.  Obie held it for 4 years with 465.  Kearny took it in April with 471.  I stand corrected.   They filmed this series while Obie still had it though.  Either way, they're all 4X stronger than me.  Lol

Lol 99% of people in strength are stronger then me. So I sympathize. 

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2019 at 5:38 AM, Anthony C. said:

Anyone else rooting for "The Average Joe" Cameraman Ian to make a strong comeback?

Watched this week's program. It is at the point where I really look forward to "Average Man" take a crack at something each week. The 1000 pound bale of hay, the heavy sand bag. You have to give the guy points. 

Nick's rather dramatic health scare was...dramatic and scary. Loved it when the Producer piped in when Nick said he was going to finish the event. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Watched this week's program. It is at the point where I really look forward to "Average Man" take a crack at something each week. The 1000 pound bale of hay, the heavy sand bag. You have to give the guy points. 

Nick's rather dramatic health scare was...dramatic and scary. Loved it when the Producer piped in when Nick said he was going to finish the event. 

The Average Man gag is great! I’ve really enjoyed all of these episodes. It would be nice if they get picked up for another season.

• Like 2