Questions For Solan

Sybersnott

In the post I had about training only twice a week, you mentioned that you squat every day.

Tell me more about this.  How long have you been squatting?  What's the weight you use to warm-up, then to squat?  How many reps?  Have you ever read the book, "Super Squats"?  What are your training goals when it comes to squatting?

Just very curious..... I'm doing squats myself now.  :)

I'm not Solan but I like to squat too. I squat once a week. I used to do 2-3 sets in a powerlifting rep scheme (from 10 to singles in 15 weeks) but I just finished reading Super Squats and I'll give this program an honest try. I'll try it tuesday with 315 pounds on the bar. I already done 20 reps with that weigth but not with the breathing technique proposed by Strossen. I think the major point to work on will be a good breathing.

Wannagrip is right: I was referring to things like picking up pencils from the floor and the like. Just an illustration. I know Pavel Tsatsouline advocates daily deadlifting, but I have not tried that - except for pencils.