Joseph Sullivan

Spin off.... summer of “ STRICT pull ups” (all kinds)

Joseph Sullivan
8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Dude... highly suspect.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  But he might sue you in the me too era.

Huh? Ham hock is what Gorilla Monsoon would say when describing a big dudes arms.... being a wrestling fan, I know Big John Studd knew where I was going ...what were you thinking RINDO??  🤔 I NEED MY SAFE SPACE!!

Mike Rinderle
1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Huh? Ham hock is what Gorilla Monsoon would say when describing a big dudes arms.... being a wrestling fan, I know Big John Studd knew where I was going ...what were you thinking RINDO??  🤔 I NEED MY SAFE SPACE!!

Hamhock is from the leg of the pig.  Just below the ham.  Just wanted to make sure you weren't sexually objectifying poor John.

Joseph Sullivan
1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Hamhock is from the leg of the pig.  Just below the ham.  Just wanted to make sure you weren't sexually objectifying poor John.

Not according to good ole Gorilla monsoon.... he’s a scholar in anatomy and physiology. 

JStepien

I know where you're going, but I agree with rindo. Ham hocks are legs I believe... I do remember Roddy Piper saying that about the undertaker when he debuted at 1990 Survivor Series

• Like 1

Joseph Sullivan
9 hours ago, JStepien said:

I know where you're going, but I agree with rindo. Ham hocks are legs I believe... I do remember Roddy Piper saying that about the undertaker when he debuted at 1990 Survivor Series

Hahahahaha YESSSS when he was walking down the aisle.... TAKE A LOOK AT THOOOSEEE HAMMM HOOCKKKSSS..... I remember it vividly!

• Like 1

Joseph Sullivan

10 strict dead hang  wide grip pull ups  from 2 3/8 inch bar thumbless at 265

This was done at the end of a 3 inch axle and 2.5 inch Saxon bar, and anvil horn lifts. Curious to see what I can do fresh. Maybe next time.

• Like 4

Mike Rinderle
1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

10 strict dead hang  wide grip pull ups  from 2 3/8 inch bar thumbless at 265

This was done at the end of a 3 inch axle and 2.5 inch Saxon bar, and anvil horn lifts. Curious to see what I can do fresh. Maybe next time.

Very strong Joe!

• Thanks 1

Joseph Sullivan
11 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Very strong Joe!

Thanks, Big man!

David_wigren
On 7/17/2019 at 11:32 PM, David_wigren said:

I’m probably taking way too much water over my head with this statement but I feel like I could probably do about 45-50 consecutive reps on a pullup bar with a neutral grip using similar “gym-style” form. I’ll give it a go if I actually ever find myself at a gym.😅

First time at the gym since this quote. I forgot to try the neutral grip pullups but I did 45 on a regular straight bar. I was always better with a neutral grip so I assume I should be able to do 45-50 on a setup with neutral grip.

• Like 3

Mike Rinderle
2 hours ago, David_wigren said:

First time at the gym since this quote. I forgot to try the neutral grip pullups but I did 45 on a regular straight bar. I was always better with a neutral grip so I assume I should be able to do 45-50 on a setup with neutral grip.

I'm pretty sure I've done 45 pullups...

...in my life.

Great job Wiggy!

• Haha 2

Joseph Sullivan

265 plus 40 pounds of chains = 305 total BWT.

2 3/8 inch thumbless wide grip strict Chin ups. I can’t help but feel like MR. T with all this bling dripping from my neck. Does your chain hang low?

• Like 2