Who had a stronger grip? Tommy heslep or joe Kinney?

Jaydo12345

32 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

No, because at the time he supposedly did it, he was given every opportunity to prove it and he refused and or couldn't. 

Then when he was given the chance to have the gripper rated (all paid), he "lost" it. Although he supposedly had it later when he met with Heath.

Even though he was given every chance in the world, he never closed a gripper harder than a #2 in front of anyone.  

What he supposedly showed on that video was 50% to 100% further advanced than anyone has been able to do before or since.  It would be like taking someone's word that they ran a 2 minute mile even though they refused to do it in front of anyone.

Then there are the squat and inch dumbbell claims that don't add up.

He got involved with the Woods. Don't need to elaborate on why that puts a cloud over everything.

I was a true believer.  I really was.  Then I learned the back story of how he acted right after the close and how he wouldn't let them calibrate the gripper, so I gave it a closer look.  

I don't believe it happened.  Can I prove it didn't?  Nope.

But I do think if you're going to claim you did something that is so far ahead of the rest of the world, it requires a decent amount of proof.

Did IM believe it really happened?  I can't speak for them.  But, they started requiring a witness to keep this stuff from happening again and avoid these types of debates.

I also don't think that you can discount the fact that Joe used this close to make a lot of money.  So there was definitely an incentive. 

All the man had to do was close a number three for several reps in front of someone.  He wouldn't have even had to close the #4.

1 witnessed close. 1.  Of a single rep with a #2.  I literally closed a #2 the first time I touched one and even after progressing to a pretty high level, I never got anywhere close to dominating even an easy #3 the way he manhandled that #4.  There aren't many who have, if any.  Not the way he effortlessly did with a 4.

That's why.

You believe. I think that's cool.  I did too.  At some point I got to where none of it added up for me.  I hope he really did it, or there are a lot of injured gripsters and lots of people who had money swindled from them that deserve an apology.  And a refund.

We can agree to disagree.  I'll leave it there.

Wow never knew this happened.  This reminds me of that gorilla guy several years back claiming he closed big grippers but then got caught 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

No, because at the time he supposedly did it, he was given every opportunity to prove it and he refused and or couldn't. 

Then when he was given the chance to have the gripper rated (all paid), he "lost" it. Although he supposedly had it later when he met with Heath.

Even though he was given every chance in the world, he never closed a gripper harder than a #2 in front of anyone.  

What he supposedly showed on that video was 50% to 100% further advanced than anyone has been able to do before or since.  It would be like taking someone's word that they ran a 2 minute mile even though they refused to do it in front of anyone.

Then there are the squat and inch dumbbell claims that don't add up.

He got involved with the Woods. Don't need to elaborate on why that puts a cloud over everything.

I was a true believer.  I really was.  Then I learned the back story of how he acted right after the close and how he wouldn't let them calibrate the gripper, so I gave it a closer look.  

I don't believe it happened.  Can I prove it didn't?  Nope.

But I do think if you're going to claim you did something that is so far ahead of the rest of the world, it requires a decent amount of proof.

Did IM believe it really happened?  I can't speak for them.  But, they started requiring a witness to keep this stuff from happening again and avoid these types of debates.

I also don't think that you can discount the fact that Joe used this close to make a lot of money.  So there was definitely an incentive. 

All the man had to do was close a number three for several reps in front of someone.  He wouldn't have even had to close the #4.

1 witnessed close. 1.  Of a single rep with a #2.  I literally closed a #2 the first time I touched one and even after progressing to a pretty high level, I never got anywhere close to dominating even an easy #3 the way he manhandled that #4.  There aren't many who have, if any.  Not the way he effortlessly did with a 4.

That's why.

You believe. I think that's cool.  I did too.  At some point I got to where none of it added up for me.  I hope he really did it, or there are a lot of injured gripsters and lots of people who had money swindled from them that deserve an apology.  And a refund.

We can agree to disagree.  I'll leave it there.

That’s cool, Mike. I just wish a new guy could come on here and not get the “treatment” when he asks about Joe.  ya know? 

Like he mentioned the Dark Lord!

Edited by slazbob
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, slazbob said:

That’s cool, Mike. I just wish a new guy could come on here and not get the “treatment” when he asks about Joe.  ya know? 

Like he mentioned the Dark Lord!

Haha.  I feel ya on that.