Who had a stronger grip? Tommy heslep or joe Kinney?

Jaydo12345

Best leave that one alone. Go read up on old threads to get an idea of what people think about Joe. The Joe Kinney thing has been beat to death. Read the Ronnie Coleman closing a number 3 thread. Lots of Kinney talk there 

• Like 1

Lol. Everyone loves kinney..by everyone i mean his mom and a mosquito 

Joe Kinney - Strongest Grip Ever. Just watch his Video!:rock

3 hours ago, Roark said:

Which one has performed in front of objective witnesses?

Pretty sure the person who asked is a troll. But to answer your question, Joe Kinney's best close in front of a reliable person (Heath Sexton) is a CoC #2 close. You can read more here in the last topic. https://www.gripboard.com/index.php?/topic/50319-who-can-close-a-3-ronnie-coleman-style/#comments

12 hours ago, Roark said:

Not trolling. Thanks for the link. I do not visit here often these days.

I am sorry I wasn't clear enough. I did not mean you. I meant @Jaydo12345 the person who asked who is stronger Tommy Heslep or Kinney. He just have 4 posts and is asking this weird question. You are a BIG source on the Iron Games Mr. Roark. I respect you a lot.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Roark said:

Not trolling. Thanks for the link. I do not visit here often these days.

How have you been Joe?

On 7/15/2019 at 11:18 AM, Alawadhi said:

Pretty sure the person who asked is a troll. But to answer your question, Joe Kinney's best close in front of a reliable person (Heath Sexton) is a CoC #2 close. You can read more here in the last topic. https://www.gripboard.com/index.php?/topic/50319-who-can-close-a-3-ronnie-coleman-style/#comments

Yeah I think it’s the same omarlaik guy again. This profile got created the same day people started calling omarlaik a troll and still calls everyone bro when they answer his questions 

8 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

I don't think he's a troll, just a young guy who has some issues. He's all over Youtube as well, asking the same questions on all impressive gripper videos. He's never satisfied with the responses either it seems, or doesn't get it perhaps, I dont know. 

I don’t think he’s the classic troll. He’s just young and a lot gets lost in translation/culture. 

I helped him on here and Facebook but I finally had to block him on FB so I stopped seeing his questions. 

Then there’s that time he called a well respected member of the community a racist for no reason. 

9 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

How have you been Joe?

Doing well, keeping busy with ironhistory, so I am not up ro date on grip, and wondered what the latest on this controversy is. I hope you are well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

I am sorry I wasn't clear enough. I did not mean you. I meant @Jaydo12345 the person who asked who is stronger Tommy Heslep or Kinney. He just have 4 posts and is asking this weird question. You are a BIG source on the Iron Games Mr. Roark. I respect you a lot.

Thank you,sorry I misunderstood your reference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roark said:

Doing well, keeping busy with ironhistory, so I am not up ro date on grip, and wondered what the latest on this controversy is. I hope you are well.

Doing well.  The link to the other thread pretty much sums it up until it went off the rails at the end.  I brought your name up a couple times.  :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hopefully said:

I don't think he's a troll, just a young guy who has some issues. He's all over Youtube as well, asking the same questions on all impressive gripper videos. He's never satisfied with the responses either it seems, or doesn't get it perhaps, I dont know. 

Yes I thought that too. I think was is he looking is a secret training technique that will get him strong fast. Hmm, there is a secret, but it's called dedication and being smart.

• Like 1

Eat Clen, tren hard, test your limits, Dbolish your haters, always winn, anavar give up!  You'll be seeing dem gainz in no time!

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Haha 5

On 7/16/2019 at 12:45 PM, FrankSobotka said:

I don’t think he’s the classic troll. He’s just young and a lot gets lost in translation/culture. 

I helped him on here and Facebook but I finally had to block him on FB so I stopped seeing his questions. 

Then there’s that time he called a well respected member of the community a racist for no reason. 

I’ve never met you in my life

Jesus Christ I just asked a question and everybody is getting on to me about it. People say that they’ve seen me around on YouTube and Facebook but I don’t even have a YouTube account and I’m not in any grip groups on Facebook. I’m new to grip and was just asking a question and everybody is treating me like shit for no reason.

You need to understand that Joe Kinney #4 close is regarded as very very suspect and asking about it is considered trolling by many.

You also just happened to join the forum the same time as another 15 year old who was causing issues....people may have thought you were the same person with a different account

Edited by db2000

On 7/16/2019 at 11:21 AM, Shal9097 said:

Yeah I think it’s the same omarlaik guy again. This profile got created the same day people started calling omarlaik a troll and still calls everyone bro when they answer his questions 

They are not the same person. They are from different parts of the world.

2 hours ago, Jaydo12345 said:

Jesus Christ I just asked a question and everybody is getting on to me about it. People say that they’ve seen me around on YouTube and Facebook but I don’t even have a YouTube account and I’m not in any grip groups on Facebook. I’m new to grip and was just asking a question and everybody is treating me like shit for no reason.

Explore the forum. You can find answers to most questions you can think of. Don't let a bad experience in one thread turn you away from grip. Learn everything you can and what you want to do with your grip strength.

Most times when it's a "Kinney" thread you'll find they quickly dissolve and serve no purpose. Everyone has a take on the issue and only a few people really know what happened back in the 1990's. 

What was the purpose of this question?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

What was the purpose of this question?

Curiosity... I was curious to see what other people thought about it.

4 minutes ago, jchapman said:

You are new to grip but know about Heslep and Kinney?

Yes... let me explain how I got into grip. My mom and I were cleaning out our attic when I found one of my dads old grippers that was rated at 200 lbs and I thought to myself “Can someone really close this with one hand?” I then looked up 200 lb gripper or something like that and came across Captains Of Crush and the saw the #4 that was rated at 365 and I looked up if anybody had ever closed it and I saw a list of names. Is it really that hard to believe?