Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kluv#0

Summer of Rows 2019 (Post your rows here)

Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle
11 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

9/10/19 My attempt at IM AXLE 303Lb. rows - very difficult especially at my BWT 221lb and sub 7.5" hands but it was a nice challenge. Earlier almost a clean pull 353 lb Thumbless

 

Very nice Mike!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

Thank you CEO Mike! less than 2 weeks and summer of rows 2019 is over. I will have awards at the conclusion- Obviously, you are heavy favorite to win one of them:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
43 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank you CEO Mike! less than 2 weeks and summer of rows 2019 is over. I will have awards at the conclusion- Obviously, you are heavy favorite to win one of them:)

Bias.

 

I Demand a recount, fake news, the russians interfered 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
49 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Bias.

 

I Demand a recount, fake news, the russians interfered 

There will be no doubt about my award winners💪🦁️ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank you CEO Mike! less than 2 weeks and summer of rows 2019 is over. I will have awards at the conclusion- Obviously, you are heavy favorite to win one of them:)

Doing my damndest 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld

Decided to go a little heavier than usual today to join in the fun. 

276x3

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
14 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Decided to go a little heavier than usual today to join in the fun. 

276x3

 

Santa Claus is rowing to town

Santa Claus is rowing to town 

Santa Claus is rowing to tooooowwwwwnnnnn!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
26 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Decided to go a little heavier than usual today to join in the fun. 

276x3

 

Powerful rowing Eric!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld
17 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Santa Claus is rowing to town

Santa Claus is rowing to town 

Santa Claus is rowing to tooooowwwwwnnnnn!

I tried to hide my beard behind the post so you wouldn’t make fun of me. 

6 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Powerful rowing Eric!!

Thank you!

I like that there’s nearly an infinite variety of rows. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

2 variations that are fairly common that I have not seen yet- Standing V-bar rows and Snatch grip Oly/ axle rows. If you don't have Vbar attachment just use hand to hand or towel.  Not too late to participate for first time. Last night, Eric Milfeld submitted a very talented barbell row video! 12 days until end of Summer Of Rows 2019- finish up strong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan

This was tough..for me.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
13 minutes ago, KapMan said:

This was tough..for me.

 

 

Nice work!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
12 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Nice work!

Thank you sir. This was fun. Really throws the grip through a loop. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

Shawn, Excellent rows! I do bar hangs with FGX(Right) & FG (left) but never thought of doing it with barbell- you freakin genius boii. Put it in at least second gear next time-too easy for you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
1 minute ago, Kluv#0 said:

Shawn, Excellent rows! I do bar hangs with FGX(Right) & FG (left) but never thought of doing it with barbell- you freakin genius boii. Put it in at least second gear next time-too easy for you!

Thank you! I wish I did this first, but tried it post workout. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoggoth

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
38 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

Jason, its all good. Yesterday I(ego) put 50lb too much on the axle and half-repped and everybody was gentle! Heck, when this thread first started we had someone wearing PJ's and using straps. Safe rowing area

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld
17 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

That’s nothing but powerbelly envy. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoggoth
3 hours ago, EricMilfeld said:

That’s nothing but powerbelly envy. 

Just need the power now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

9/13/19 IM AXLE 1 arm rows 121 lb left x10 right x 14

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
16 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

9/13/19 IM AXLE 1 arm rows 121 lb left x10 right x 14

 

Awesome 1 arm rows Mike!  If my torn ab feels ok, I may try one more heavy set today.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Awesome 1 arm rows Mike!  If my torn ab feels ok, I may try one more heavy set today.

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

That or produce a tomato vine

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
3 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

Tapping out.  Had plans to do some 375 lb Rubish rows for a grand finale, but I got too psyched up on a 600 lb dl attempt, didn't pull the slack out and jerked.  Pulled something behind my left shoulder.  Can't tell if it's a rear delt or lat insertion.  Was still going to try some rows, but it hurt with 245, so I think I'm done for this summer.  I don't think it's super serious, but I don't want to make it so.

I'll be back next year though.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
3 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Tapping out.  Had plans to do some 375 lb Rubish rows for a grand finale, but I got too psyched up on a 600 lb dl attempt, didn't pull the slack out and jerked.  Pulled something behind my left shoulder.  Can't tell if it's a rear delt or lat insertion.  Was still going to try some rows, but it hurt with 245, so I think I'm done for this summer.  I don't think it's super serious, but I don't want to make it so.

I'll be back next year though.

Good move! Live to fight another day!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.