Summer of Rows 2019 (Post your rows here)

Kluv#0

28 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Great set T!

Thanks Beast! I finally remembered to submit an ATB vid:) I do them quite often but never get video.

14 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Finally remembered to video a set.

And a great set it was!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Finally remembered to video a set.

Jason, very impressive! That is some serious Horsepower!!

• Like 1

Last entry for the summer of rows.  Not used to using straps and I didnt have em tight enough.  Right hand was slipping on last rep.  Lots of fun Mike!  Looking forward to next year.

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Last entry for the summer of rows.  Not used to using straps and I didnt have em tight enough.  Right hand was slipping on last rep.  Lots of fun Mike!  Looking forward to next year.

This picture is of the late Kinky Tail - who was an incredible battlefield warrior of the Legendary Mapogos lion coalition. Power, skill and fierce determination is what you displayed during Summer Of Rows, 2019. Well-done and much respect! KT.jpg.60ee96fd3c970a4805fe4340630dd991.jpgKT.jpg.60ee96fd3c970a4805fe4340630dd991.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

This picture is of the late Kinky Tail - who was an incredible battlefield warrior of the Legendary Mapogos lion coalition. Power, skill and fierce determination is what you displayed during Summer Of Rows, 2019. Well-done and much respect! KT.jpg.60ee96fd3c970a4805fe4340630dd991.jpgKT.jpg.60ee96fd3c970a4805fe4340630dd991.jpg

My Spirit Animal!  Kinky Tail!

Thanks Mike!  Had a blast!

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

My Spirit Animal!  Kinky Tail!

Thanks Mike!  Had a blast!

Yeah buddy! KT tag team partner later in life was another Baad MF Lion -the infamous Mr. T

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Yeah buddy! KT tag team partner later in life was another Baad MF Lion -the infamous Mr. T

Mr. Thomas

• Like 1

Extraordinary rows locations- Tim Butler (Teemmmeee) Pg. 5, Adam Glass(AdamTGlass) Pg. 9, John Machnik(jtmac89) Pg. 11, Rob McMurren  Pg. 6, Tanner Merkle(Boulderbrew) Pg.9, Mike Rinderle Pg. 9, Joe Sullivan(JosephSullivan) Pg. 3

Excellent inaugural Summer of Rows 2019!! Look forward to Summer '20. Thanks, GG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Mike! it was so much fun seeing all of the cool varieties of rows people posted

• Like 1

Hey Mike, Figured you would like to see the print out certificate you had made for me. My wife has this prepared for me and hung it on the wall as a surprise. Was very cool! Goes great with the trophy area.

6D20E0FA-667F-463C-ABC6-998B2E6789B4.jpeg

566CD0F5-C54F-4C3B-B29C-8CA3EE16BBDF.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Hey Mike, Figured you would like to see the print out certificate you had made for me. My wife has this prepared for me and hung it on the wall as a surprise. Was very cool! Goes great with the trophy area.

6D20E0FA-667F-463C-ABC6-998B2E6789B4.jpeg

566CD0F5-C54F-4C3B-B29C-8CA3EE16BBDF.jpeg

That looks really nice Joe! I actually came up with design😊 

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

That looks really nice Joe! I actually came up with design😊 

I thought for sure that your wife did! She did a great job on them T shirts!! It’s great having awesome women in our lives!!

8 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I thought for sure that your wife did! She did a great job on them T shirts!! It’s great having awesome women in our lives!!

My wife did 99% . I agree she did great on the OSH design! Old saying "Behind every great rower is a great woman" or something like that:)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

My wife did 99% . I agree she did great on the OSH design! Old saying "Behind every great rower is a great woman" or something like that:)

X 2 for me.

Thanks again for running this Mike and for the awesome prizes!

• Like 1