Summer of Rows 2019 (Post your rows here)

Kluv#0

Shawn, Excellent rows! I do bar hangs with FGX(Right) & FG (left) but never thought of doing it with barbell- you freakin genius boii. Put it in at least second gear next time-too easy for you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kluv#0 said:

Shawn, Excellent rows! I do bar hangs with FGX(Right) & FG (left) but never thought of doing it with barbell- you freakin genius boii. Put it in at least second gear next time-too easy for you!

Thank you! I wish I did this first, but tried it post workout. 

• Like 1

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

Jason, its all good. Yesterday I(ego) put 50lb too much on the axle and half-repped and everybody was gentle! Heck, when this thread first started we had someone wearing PJ's and using straps. Safe rowing area

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

That’s nothing but powerbelly envy. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, EricMilfeld said:

That’s nothing but powerbelly envy. 

Just need the power now...

9/13/19 IM AXLE 1 arm rows 121 lb left x10 right x 14

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

9/13/19 IM AXLE 1 arm rows 121 lb left x10 right x 14

Awesome 1 arm rows Mike!  If my torn ab feels ok, I may try one more heavy set today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Awesome 1 arm rows Mike!  If my torn ab feels ok, I may try one more heavy set today.

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

That or produce a tomato vine

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Tapping out.  Had plans to do some 375 lb Rubish rows for a grand finale, but I got too psyched up on a 600 lb dl attempt, didn't pull the slack out and jerked.  Pulled something behind my left shoulder.  Can't tell if it's a rear delt or lat insertion.  Was still going to try some rows, but it hurt with 245, so I think I'm done for this summer.  I don't think it's super serious, but I don't want to make it so.

I'll be back next year though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Tapping out.  Had plans to do some 375 lb Rubish rows for a grand finale, but I got too psyched up on a 600 lb dl attempt, didn't pull the slack out and jerked.  Pulled something behind my left shoulder.  Can't tell if it's a rear delt or lat insertion.  Was still going to try some rows, but it hurt with 245, so I think I'm done for this summer.  I don't think it's super serious, but I don't want to make it so.

Good move! Live to fight another day!!!

7 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Good move! Live to fight another day!!!

Yea, my shoulder rotation is so bad, it puts my left shoulder in an uncomfortable position with the undergrip on that side.  It was only a matter of time.  Think I'm done with heavy DLs for that reason.  I sure as heck ain't going to hook grip.  Hey, got back to 575.  I'll take it.

We've got 9 more days of summer left.  We'll see if this feels better for some rows in a week.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Mike, sorry to hear that. Your rowing videos were amazing throughout Summer and proved why I have called you the CEO of Rows, Inc. for over 2 years👏💪 Stay tuned, as September 23rd I will announce the award winners. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:09 PM, Rob McMurren said:

Rowing a pair of 45s

I was just going over all the videos. This rowing feat by Rob is so freakin awesome!!

• Like 1

9/16/19 Finished off a good workout( PR 2.5" Trilobite baseline test, too) with Fatgripz Thumbless 1 arm rows 131 lb. x 7

• Like 2

9/18/19 Summer almost done:(  - 157 lb Adjustable Thickbar(Griptopz) dropset thru the handle sizes- start 60MM x10, 49MM x 4, 42MM x5 - Love these handles!!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

9/18/19 Summer almost done:(  - 157 lb Adjustable Thickbar(Griptopz) dropset thru the handle sizes- start 60MM x10, 49MM x 4, 42MM x5 - Love these handles!!

Rhindo might be the CEO, but you sir are the Founder!! 

• Haha 2

So is sunday is the last day we post here since Monday is the first day of fall (don't recall it ever being on the 23rd before)? If so I'll try to squeeze 1 last post in before then, I've been slacking! Man, this summer flew by...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, temmmeeee said:

So is sunday is the last day we post here since Monday is the first day of fall (don't recall it ever being on the 23rd before)? If so I'll try to squeeze 1 last post in before then, I've been slacking! Man, this summer flew by...

Yes, Sunday the 22nd is the end of Summer of Rows 2019. You have already locked up an award, so all is good if you cant post another:)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

One of, if not the, best sets of thick bar rows I've ever seen! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jtmac89 said:

Ironmind Axle Rows from a couple weeks back.

First video is 323x3

Second video is 303x5

yoda.jpg.18b6ecac7dfed84285c19f56ed9ea663.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jtmac89 said:

Ironmind Axle Rows from a couple weeks back.

First video is 323x3

Second video is 303x5

Strong stuff!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mike Rinderle said:

One of, if not the, best sets of thick bar rows I've ever seen! 

Thanks CEO! I wont mention how many sets it took me to do it with my left hand, LOL

• Like 1