Summer of Rows 2019 (Post your rows here)

Kluv#0

1 hour ago, Boulderbrew said:

next time I’ll do inch rows first and see how many I can get

237170707_billmurray.gif.d3fb69696f3f6db7f2b1577f7e4549e6.gif

• Thanks 1

My goodness, if you haven't watched this young man doing work please check out Tanner's above rowing video.

19 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

After deads today.

Excellent rowing CEO!!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Rob McMurren said:

Rowing a pair of 45s

Nasty 💪💪💪

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rob McMurren said:

Rowing a pair of 45s

Noice!

• Like 1

8/21/19 IM AXLE - 1 arm rows 167 lb x 4  set before this I actually did 167 lb  5 reps W/O setting down but not great last 2 reps so I uploaded my final set of the workout

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

8/21/19 IM AXLE - 1 arm rows 167 lb x 4  set before this I actually did 167 lb  5 reps W/O setting down but not great last 2 reps so I uploaded my final set of the workout

I tried these for the first time yesterday. Loved them, but certainly didn’t use 167 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Most guys would like to be able to lift that 1 handed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Most guys would like to be able to lift that 1 handed.

11 minutes ago, FrankSobotka said:

I tried these for the first time yesterday. Loved them, but certainly didn’t use 167 

Thanks men, I appreciate you viewing my video. I just noticed in background is my secret weapon Keypinch device(trailer ball)- OH well:)

• Like 1

8/24/19 Creativity/Strength on this thread is excellent:) 45 lb plate hub rows with champagne glass

Edited by Kluv#0
add
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

8/24/19 Creativity/Strength on this thread is excellent:) 45 lb plate hub rows with champagne glass

Haha Awesome! 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

That's cool. But you should know your neighbors were probably watching from their window. "Hey honey, quick, get over here.... the neighbor guy is off the deep end again doing something wacky with his empty wine glass"

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, king crusher said:

That's cool. But you should know your neighbors were probably watching from their window. "Hey honey, quick, get over here.... the neighbor guy is off the deep end again doing something wacky with his empty wine glass"

My neighbors all call me GreshamGripper. I do bunch of grip stuff outside-especially wheelbarrow and sledges. Last week I was attempting over and over to clean 136lb Saxon 3 x4 " and one of my neighbors asked if I was ok, LOL

• Haha 3

8/29/19 Tried some Original Saxon bar(3" x 4") Seal Rows- Love this bar, maybe not reciprocated, but I do love.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

8/29/19 Tried some Original Saxon bar(3" x 4") Seal Rows- Love this bar, maybe not reciprocated, but I do love.

Nice idea!!! Great job!

I love Saxon too. It’s my favorite pinch devices now. Only pinch I enjoy other than thumb blaster

8/30/19 Finished the week with some "heavy" IM AXLE rowing 1 arm and 2 arm. Here is 262lb IM axle x 5  Last week, John Machnik did IM axle rows 303 lb. x 5 pretty darn easy reps- very impressive. Happy Labor Day weekend to all and safe travels!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Great work @Kluv#0!

Thanks Raymond. Lets see more of your inverted 1 arm rows- those were crazy strong!!

20 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Ha! Nice pinching!

Thanks Steve. Best of luck to you in Vegas. I just saw the Vegas Odds and you and Adam are co-favorites to win Saxon Bar:)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

8/30/19 Finished the week with some "heavy" IM AXLE rowing 1 arm and 2 arm. Here is 262lb IM axle x 5  Last week, John Machnik did IM axle rows 303 lb. x 5 pretty darn easy reps- very impressive. Happy Labor Day weekend to all and safe travels!

Hell of a set gramps!  Team AARP In Da House!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Hell of a set gramps!  Team AARP In Da House!

Thanks CEO! During the workout I felt like a champ but now I feel like Gramps! 15 minute nap turned into 1.5 hour. I would not enjoy going that heavy every day that is for certain-too much for me.

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks CEO! During the workout I felt like a champ but now I feel like Gramps! 15 minute nap turned into 1.5 hour. I would not enjoy going that heavy every day that is for certain-too much for me.

They definitely drain the tank.

• Like 2