Summer of Rows 2019 (Post your rows here)

Kluv#0

Summer is half over- get your rowing game in shape and share your vids.

My Summer Halftime shout outs. Best Row vid- Adam Glass Inch DB x2 both hands(siick ASF) Honorable mention- Rinderle(CEO) 210 x 20 axle rows, Butler 140lb Anvil x 7, McMurren Blob50 row with each hand in flip-flops! Steeves, Lennix and Millard fantastic vids after not doing rows for long time-awesome! Everybody has been creative and very impressive rowing vids-keep it going.

• Like 2

110 pound BSS classic rows. I know this isnt for 35 reps or some stupid amount of weight. But i do what I can with what i have. 

• Like 2

Chain rows. I want to pursue this further with better everything and not the hot mess you see here. GG wanted me to post, so I’m doing it. 110 pounds on this too, my hands were slicker then a oiled pig. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, KapMan said:

110 pound BSS classic rows. I know this isnt for 35 reps or some stupid amount of weight. But i do what I can with what i have. 

That is very nice Shawn. I know you are on the BSS stirrup leaderboard. Great way to kick off the 2nd half of summer of rows!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KapMan said:

Chain rows. I want to pursue this further with better everything and not the hot mess you see here. GG wanted me to post, so I’m doing it. 110 pounds on this too, my hands were slicker then a oiled pig. 

Noice!

• Thanks 1

Not my best work.  Had just done axle deads up to 530 and I was a little torched.  But I'm posting up the good with the bad...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Not my best work.  Had just done axle deads up to 530 and I was a little torched.  But I'm posting up the good with the bad...

Nice set CEO!

• Thanks 1

8/9/19  PR for 10 reps- IM axle 142 lb. x 10- 1 arm rows

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Hell of a set Mike

Thanks CEO! It felt very good to get that number.

• Like 1

Cant do any heavy rows because something is wrong with my bicepsattachment or something like that. But here is some Baddibuilding. 

• Like 1

I put my hand up for a one arm inverted row a bit over a week ago after downing a bottle of Whiskey, I've been too lazy to try it until today. I'd never tried one before so this was my first attempt, so I don't know if they count. I did a set with my heels on kettlebell handlesl too but they were too ugly to post, my right foot was lifting up and it just looked wrong.

Edited by Raymond
  • Like 4

8/11/19 past my bedtime but old man did a nice set:) 2 3/8" DB rows 129.4 x 12

• Like 3

8/13/19  GG a tad bit creative:) this A.M.  here is 12lb stamped (13.4) sledgehammer rows with coin x 3

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

8/13/19  GG a tad bit creative:) this A.M.  here is 12lb stamped (13.4) sledgehammer rows with coin x 3

Awesome idea!! Sledgehammers have ENDLESS possibilities... great strength 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Awesome idea!! Sledgehammers have ENDLESS possibilities... great strength 

Thanks Joe. Speaking of endless uses of the sledge- I was trying to get a established shrub out of a big planter yesterday and after 10 minutes of tug of war I  broke out the 16lb sledge and crunched the planter- felt good to use it that way, LOL

2 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Joe. Speaking of endless uses of the sledge- I was trying to get a established shrub out of a big planter yesterday and after 10 minutes of tug of war I  broke out the 16lb sledge and crunched the planter- felt good to use it that way, LOL

Haha yes!!! I’ve used sledges for some pretty unorthodox things myself.. satisfying and effective!

4 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Awesome wrist strength Mike! That looks insanely hard and painful. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, FrankD said:

Awesome wrist strength Mike! That looks insanely hard and painful. 

Thanks Frank! I have some quality row vids in this thread but this was the most difficult.

17 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Wow, that's insane. I tried to do one some month ago and couldn't break the ground. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Way to mix it up Mike.  Killer wrist strength. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lennix said:

Wow, that's insane. I tried to do one some month ago and couldn't break the ground. 

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Way to mix it up Mike.  Killer wrist strength. 

Thanks you beasts💪 I appreciate the kind words🙏

• Like 1

8/15/19   Thumbless 1 arm rows IM axle 142 lb x 4 - To do this with my hand size 7 3/8" with the rotation the axle dishes out is really Baad:)

Edited by Kluv#0
add
  • Like 2

next time I’ll do inch rows first and see how many I can get

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Boulderbrew said:

next time I’ll do inch rows first and see how many I can get

Badassery Tanner!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1