GHP-10 SB Holds - 4.95 and 7.14 seconds

Ivan Pupchenko

Today's training - bullet holds with GHP-10 - 4.95 and 7.14 seconds. The technique and the result could have been better, but I tore the skin on my palm while warming up with BBPro ... It was not so much pain as the rear handle was floating on blood, sanies and torn off skin  ...

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Kashtan said:

Insane power is there! World Class soon!

Thanks Igor! I think after 10-15 quality seconds will be a real chance to cope with the BB WC

• Like 2

On 7/7/2019 at 5:02 AM, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Today's training - bullet holds with GHP-10 - 4.95 and 7.14 seconds. The technique and the result could have been better, but I tore the skin on my palm while warming up with BBPro ... It was not so much pain as the rear handle was floating on blood, sanies and torn off skin  ...

Ivan, Very Top Level - noone replicated this result either on training or wherever in the whole world.  Keep moving forward!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stanislav said:

Ivan, Very Top Level - noone replicated this result either on training or wherever in the whole world.  Keep moving forward!

Thank you very much Stas! Now I feel that I have a stock of strength. Not talking about the fact that I have not yet recovered from the injury - I still have poor control of my pinky and he is very weak ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Royz said:

:bow:bow

Do you have plans to certify the #4?

I definitely do a lot of closings on the warm-up, ccs and different blocks, but the maximum results in dynamics do not coincide for me with maximum results in statics. Moreover, IronMind certification means nothing to me.

• Like 2