Which rolling handle do you like best?

mfin77

I’m looking for a new rolling handle.  I have a rt handle that I pull 180 on.  I’m looking into either the trilobite or crusher. Both 2.5. 

for those who used both what are the pros and cons of each.  I’m open to other suggestions as well. Thanks 

I would get the Trilobite. Wouldn't even think about anything else to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Either is fine. But the trilobite is lighter, and the spin is significant. I like both. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’d love to try a crusher and compare it to my trilobites someday 

This is all just my opinion and experience. I'm not a competitive gripster either. I've owned about every rolling handle out there.  The Crusher is amazing, and so is the Trilobite.  To be honest  (and I may be booed for this), the Titan rolling handles are great.  They're built well, spin like the wind, don't hold chalk for beans, and I consistently lift less on it.  That all may sound like a poor handle to some, but if I can make training for something tough, and that it will carry over well to what I'm training for, then it's a plus.  I belive in supporting smaller companies that build  great products (and I consistently do), but I vote for the Titan handle because of how tough it is, it's built well, and it's super cheap.  To be fair, I would not buy it if I had just one choice.  I'd just rather give my money to a small independent person who is a part of the sport, and builds tools for the sport.  Hope that helps. 

Edited by Jethro1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Jethro1 said:

This is all just my opinion and experience. I'm not a competitive gripster either. I've owned about every rolling handle out there.  The Crusher is amazing, and so is the Trilobite.  To be honest  (and I may be booed for this), the Titan rolling handles are great.  They're built well, spin like the wind, don't hold chalk for beans, and I consistently lift less on it.  That all may sound like a poor handle to some, but if I can make training for something tough, and that it will carry over well to what I'm training for, then it's a plus.  I belive in supporting smaller companies that build  great products (and I consistently do), but I vote for the Titan handle because of how tough it is, it's built well, and it's super cheap.  To be fair, I would not buy it if I had just one choice.  I'd just rather give my money to a small independent person who is a part of the sport, and builds tools for the sport.  Hope that helps. 

I have a good amount of Titan stuff, some good and some bad. I have no idea how they even make money, those things are so cheap 

• Like 1

Wow those things are cheap, was thinking the same thing, how do they make money.  

20 minutes ago, FrankSobotka said:

I have a good amount of Titan stuff, some good and some bad. I have no idea how they even make money, those things are so cheap 

3 hours ago, FrankSobotka said:

I’d love to try a crusher and compare it to my trilobites someday 

Crusher is better as far as feel in the hand. Don’t like aluminum and how light the handle is. The weight and feel of steel reigns supreme IMO.

4 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Crusher is better as far as feel in the hand. Don’t like aluminum and how light the handle is. The weight and feel of steel reigns supreme IMO.

I agree, i miss having my crushers lined up on the wall like something you’d see in military armory. Having those things in your hand felt great. 

But as far as difficulty id say the trilobite is harder. 

4 hours ago, ImpGrip said:

what about raptor handle  from country crush

if short - glossy paint, it doesn't really hold chalk.

But Country Crush I was disappointed not by the quality his products, (here the standard for me is pure steel and reference is Crusher FBBC).

Without any explanation, they refused to register the Laine Snook World record on his handles. 

19 hours ago, Kashtan said:

if short - glossy paint, it doesn't really hold chalk.

But Country Crush I was disappointed not by the quality his products, (here the standard for me is pure steel and reference is Crusher FBBC).

Without any explanation, they refused to register the Laine Snook World record on his handles. 

i have a few country crushes and was debating getting a raptor handle as well but i cant justify it as i can just grab one handle of the country crush  i dont see the point of the raptor

1 minute ago, DAVE101 said:

Where does the one handed Nightmare fit in as far as difficulty and feel?

A tad smaller than the crusher but on par with spin. Maybe a little more 

46 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

A tad smaller than the crusher but on par with spin. Maybe a little more 

Can you (and anyone else who has used them all) rank them in order spin-wise? 

Would be interesting to see if everyone agrees. 

1 hour ago, FrankSobotka said:

Can you (and anyone else who has used them all) rank them in order spin-wise? 

Would be interesting to see if everyone agrees. 

From handles I have used, from easiest to hardest. 2 3/8 to 2.5 inch models. From least spin and difficulty to most

1) Rolling thunder of any model 2 3/8 

2) AASS one handle nightmare 2 3/8

2)FBBC crusher/ BSS trilobite 2.5 inch  ,  about the same in pounds pulled on these 2

3) titan fitness handle 2.5 inch Mainly due to the coating on the handle. I pull the least amount  

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

From handles I have used, from easiest to hardest. 2 3/8 to 2.5 inch models. From least spin and difficulty to most

2)FBBC crusher/ BSS trilobite 2.5 inch  ,  about the same in pounds pulled on these 2

3) titan fitness handle 2.5 inch Mainly due to the coating on the handle. I pull the least amount  

THANKS this is great

3 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Since you used all these, can you put these in order on how you like them

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 8:32 PM, Jethro1 said:

Hey guys first post here.

I too have the 2.5 Titan. It’s the only rolling handle I have but for the price I love the thing, for 30 bucks you can’t beat it. 

Currently roughly following Clay Edgins 8 week program RT program where I’m hitting it twice a week ( once if I get too beat up through the week.) Would love to hit 200 on the Titan  some day but I’m about 30some pounds off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2019 at 10:06 AM, Bearhugger said:

Hey guys first post here.

I too have the 2.5 Titan. It’s the only rolling handle I have but for the price I love the thing, for 30 bucks you can’t beat it. 

Currently roughly following Clay Edgins 8 week program RT program where I’m hitting it twice a week ( once if I get too beat up through the week.) Would love to hit 200 on the Titan  some day but I’m about 30some pounds off.

30 lbs off 200 lbs on that handle is a darn good lift.  Keep at it man. 

• Like 1