Finally COC#3 CCS

Lennix

Have been working to hard for this so it feels amazing to finally get it done! Also won the challenge against @Hopefully to first do 20 ccs reps with COC#2. Also thanks for all the help. 

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 7

Strong close and very nice camera work.  You should charge for lessons on how to film a gripper close. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Bra jobbat hörru! 😃

Tack! Gick snabbare än förvänta :D

38 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Strong close and very nice camera work.  You should charge for lessons on how to film a gripper close. 

Thanks alot! There was no dark room available at the gym so had to do it with light... was thinking of not opening the gripper again tho 😛

• Haha 1

Sure, closing a #3 with a CCS is impressive. But can you squat 440 lbs for 60 reps?

BTW, me and Robert from ÖKK are looking to host another grip competition in Örebro, sometime in October. Just a heads up if you’re interested in competing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Sure, closing a #3 with a CCS is impressive. But can you squat 440 lbs for 60 reps?

BTW, me and Robert from ÖKK are looking to host another grip competition in Örebro, sometime in October. Just a heads up if you’re interested in competing. 

Sadly only 5 reps on 440, I'll hire boobgirl as PT as soon as I cert #3. 

Yea saw the announcement on instastory and was waiting for more info. I'm absolutely interested but depends on family situation etc :D

• Like 2

Hell yeah dude!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bencrush said:

@LennixGreat job CCS closing the #3!  Also enjoyed the 20 reps on the #2. 

Thank you! Yea now i just gotta get the work in to make it easy so I can get the cert :)

• Like 2

Awesome work! Hopefully you and myself should put video in for the ghp cert with the 7. I feel we are all at a similiar level but you may have the advantage right now lol. Congrats.

Edited by Viceversus
  • Like 1

congrats man. huge milestone

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chez said:

congrats man. huge milestone

Thanks! :D

3 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Awesome close and hold!

Thank you Joe. You actually played part on those last 2-3mm! Watched @Hopefullyattempt a ccs and got reminded on the arm movement both he and you did. (Moving the arm down fast while closing and getting momentum) I did my 2x gripper training for the day and still managed to do a CCS close without the card and just missed with the card by a hair! (This was the day before the close on the videos here) so thank you! 

8 hours ago, Viceversus said:

Awesome work! Hopefully you and myself should put video in for the ghp cert with the 7. I feel we are all at a similiar level but you may have the advantage right now lol. Congrats.

Thank you and goodluck with that! :) 

Edit: hopefully filled me in what you meant! 1 rep shouldn't be to hard maybe 2 even :D but I've never touched a ghp! 

Edited by Lennix

56 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Good progress, keep it up and good luck with the certification.

Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Lennix said:

Thanks! :D

Thank you Joe. You actually played part on those last 2-3mm! Watched @Hopefullyattempt a ccs and got reminded on the arm movement both he and you did. (Moving the arm down fast while closing and getting momentum) I did my 2x gripper training for the day and still managed to do a CCS close without the card and just missed with the card by a hair! (This was the day before the close on the videos here) so thank you! 

YES! when it gets down to the nitty gritty that works like a charm

18 hours ago, Lennix said:

Thank you and goodluck with that! :) 

Edit: hopefully filled me in what you meant! 1 rep shouldn't be to hard maybe 2 even :D but I've never touched a ghp! 

Yeah 2 is def possible. The 7's fall between 145-155 rgc. Id send u one to try it out but i see your from sweden haha. You can of course get from Cannonpowerworks or their site if your interested sometime. You can shoot the vid yourself, the rules are on website. Just a possible goal to grab before the big cert.  

Btw, any ideas for any little gripper challenges? Ill try to think of a few too.

Edited by Viceversus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Viceversus said:

Yeah 2 is def possible. The 7's fall between 145-155 rgc. Id send u one to try it out but i see your from sweden haha. You can of course get from Cannonpowerworks or their site if your interested sometime. You can shoot the vid yourself, the rules are on website. Just a possible goal to grab before the big cert.  

Btw, any ideas for any little gripper challenges? Ill try to think of a few too.

We will see If I might try one soon ;) hmm challenges are fun, hit me up if you come up with something :D

43 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Nice work Lennix

Thanks! :)

• Like 1