I want your suggestions

algeria-gripster

Hello, first excuse me for my bad english, im from algeria, im 24 years old just started grip training, and i train using homemade equipement, i train grip 3 times a week at my garage.

but  i want also to train my whole body, i dont wanna just train grip, because the whole body need to be stronger, and my question is can i train grip after doing my weight lifting routine but the gym is a little far from my home, or should i train weight lifting on separate days from the grip , because i think i should not train on grip rest days, because my hands needs a rest, and also can i train weight training and after that directly train my grip, or its not good, please leave your Suggestions and many thanks to the creator of wonderful forum, and all the gripsters of this forum.

my question is can i train grip after doing my weight lifting routine or should i train weight lifting on separate days from the grip 

Edited by algeria-gripster

Do grip after legs and pressing workouts. The big lifts will fire up your nervous system and make you grip better. pulling days for back and deadlift might make grip work harder or vice versa so if you want to grip on those days just decide which is more important and do it first. If you don’t use straps for deadlift then that’s a grip workout itself 

You can do grip training whenever you you want but as Shal9097 said, if you do it at the same time as you do full body exercise it will have some added benefits.

I was almost ALWAYS stronger training my grip after training such as squats, deadlifts, and bench press, etc.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Shal9097 said:

Do grip after legs and pressing workouts. The big lifts will fire up your nervous system and make you grip better. pulling days for back and deadlift might make grip work harder or vice versa so if you want to grip on those days just decide which is more important and do it first. If you don’t use straps for deadlift then that’s a grip workout itself 

Thanks bro, but i dont train grip at the gym i train it at my home, how can i deal with that

6 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

I was almost ALWAYS stronger training my grip after training such as squats, deadlifts, and bench press, etc.  

thanks bro