Double stamped 20 pound sledgehammer rear isometric deadlift

Other than your ass staring at me, some great lifting! All that pressure on the pinkies probably helps your gripper strength for sure.

Very strong Joe! Very few understand how hard that is💪💪💪

45 minutes ago, slazbob said:

Other than your ass staring at me, some great lifting! All that pressure on the pinkies probably helps your gripper strength for sure.

Haha I will do them from the side next time!! Wanted to show the both hammers for “posterity”, not my “posterior!!! HahhahahahaHahahahaha

42 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Very strong Joe! Very few understand how hard that is💪💪💪

You got that right, Miguel!! I have not seen any videos out there of the double 20s , have you? I went and bought these today. Dennis Rogers is going to put together a video on myself and Slim the hammer man in the coming months. He wanted me to send clips of some major feats. I’m sending him a few a week.

Well done!

8 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

You got that right, Miguel!! I have not seen any videos out there of the double 20s , have you? I went and bought these today. Dennis Rogers is going to put together a video on myself and Slim the hammer man in the coming months. He wanted me to send clips of some major feats. I’m sending him a few a week.

Very cool about the video👍 Have I seen double 20’s? NO! The only person(s) on the grip planet capable would be DH and Paul Savage. Very impressive big guy especially with both hands💪

Edited by Kluv#0
Spelling

3 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Very cool about the video👍 Have I seen double 20’s? NO! The only person(s) on the grip planet capable would be DH and Paul Savage. Very impressive big guy especially with both hands💪

Thanks Mike! Means a lot from the front sledge guru!

16 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Thanks Mike! Means a lot from the front sledge guru!

Joe, someday you should get Jedd to make you a pickaxe and go for the overall WR(rear lift 11k-24.25lb) held by DH. IMO, it is one of the best WR out there. You would have a good chance to break it with some training. I used to be good at rear sledge & pickaxe but now just do endurance work on ulnar with occasional roughness once in awhile.

Edited by Kluv#0
add